X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Operation:Mego
    I'm the Star Spangled Man
    • May 21, 2011

sigpic
    The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

I love this show! Can't wait for the next episode.
      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

So... I'm sure the mystery of who Zoom/Reverse Flash is will continue for some time given that the murder of Barry's mom is the driving mystery of the show.

Do folks think he's Eddie Thawne (is that too obvious?) or perhaps Harrison Wells?

love the nod to Crisis on Infinite Earths at the end. Do you think there is continuity in the DC television universe? Even though it's on another network, I'm suspecting Constantine's arc will be heavily influenced by Swamp Thing's American Gothic/War in Heaven saga, and that was heavily tied into Crisis.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Eddie Thawne is only obvious to people like us, all I can tell from those pics that it does not appear to be Wells under the yellow cowl. Chronos, Rip Hunter, heck even Metron are more likely.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by Operation:Mego
            Damn, Barry's getting curb-stomped! Kind of looks like a combination of Professor Zoom's and Reverse-Flash's outfits.
            Definitely not the New 52 Reverse Flash though... he's Iris West's Brother in the new continuity.
            My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Ye gods, that is cool. I'm so hooked.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Operation:Mego
                I'm the Star Spangled Man
                • May 21, 2011

Originally posted by samurainoir
                Definitely not the New 52 Reverse Flash though... he's Iris West's Brother in the new continuity.
                I just meant how the costume looks (the black on the sleeves/legs), rather than Zoom's all yellow outfit. Not that the character would be an amalgamation.
                sigpic
                The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 3, 2009

just saw this posted on the sideshow boards ,looks like they have confirmed a suit up grade ,and i noticed another broad hint that the wheelchair guy is a time traveler ,i mean as well as the newspaper from the future lol, harrison wells ,is his middle name george ,H.G.Wells author of the time machine ,they don't just throw these thing together you know lol

New updates:

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller has signed on to appear in the series fourth episode as Leonard Snart—aka Captain Cold—one of the most feared villains in the Flash universe.

Adding to the casting news, Robbie Amell (cousin of Arrow's Stephen, and star of canceled The Tomorrow People) will play Caitlin Snow's (Danielle Panabaker) fiancé, Ronnie Raymond. And as a special nod to all Allen fans, John Wesley Shipp, who played The Flash in an earlier adaptation, is back in a recurring role as Barry's dad.

And as for all you diehard comic book lovers out here, DC Comics creative chief Geoff Johns promised that The Flash will stay true to its fast-paced roots. "We incorporated everything from the mythology into it, and added a backstory. It's probably the most faithful DC Comics adaptation ever," he said. "We were so intent on making sure this was true to the character."

Even though The Flash's problems in Central City will mainly be separate from the crime-riddled Starling City in Arrow, the network has already planned a special two-hour crossover event later this fall. "Episodes 8 of both shows, Arrow and Flash, are going to be a two-hour crossover event," Kreisberg said to TVGuide following the panel. "[Also], in Episode 4, Felicity [Emily Bett Rickards] is going to come to The Flash."

As for The Flash's iconic suit? Producers explained the suit will continue to change and evolve over the episodes thanks to innovations by Allen’s support team at Star Labs.

Comment

• ozcollector1992
                    Longtime Oz Collector
                    • Oct 13, 2006

OK personally I think Wells may be Cobalt Blue? Also Pied Piper has been cast!
                    Who is wearing the reverse flash suit? I swear it looks like Grant but then Rick and grant have the same face structures nevermind it is stunt doubles in both suits
                    Last edited by ozcollector1992; Oct 10, '14, 12:52 PM.
                    Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by ozcollector1992
                      ...Also Pied Piper has been cast!
                      Andy Mientus of Smash & Les Miserables will play "out" rogue Pied Piper in episodes 11 and 12.

Piper (Hartley Rathaway) was sometimes reformed & an ally of Wally West in the comics; I wonder if that will be an aspect in the TV version.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

I finally saw the first episode on my DVR...pretty good. Finally a superhero that wears a costume that resembles the comics.

Is it my favorite show on TV?

No, I prefer grittier stuff like Breaking Bad, The Bridge, Ray Donovan, Empire Boardwalk, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy...but I will become a regular viewer of the Flash...I need some fun in my current TV lineup...and the Flash fits the bill nicely.
                        sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Woo-hoo!--Java, Simon Stagg, & Multiplex.

And Metamorpho in next week's teaser?
                          Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 14, '14, 7:56 PM.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

Sorry to see Stagg at the end, hoping he may be back . Next week isn't Metamorpho, but that would be fantastic. Next week is The Mist, an old Golden Age Starman villain who can turn into, well, mist. His daughter had the same powers and fought the Jack Knight Starman also.
                            Multiplex is a great villain, guess the Ronnie mentioned as the girls boyfriend is Ronnie Raymond half of Firestorm.
                            Say, can anyone tell me what happens to Multiplex's duploids? I'm guessing they eventually just dissolve or something?
                            Last edited by johnnystorm; Oct 14, '14, 8:12 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Hmmm. In the comics I think they were reabsorbed.

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

Finished watching the second episode. I really like how they're bringing this together. It's a great watch. Still convinced the scientist in the wheelchair becomes the Reverse Flash. Fun story tonight, but what drives it is a good cast with some solid character development. I'm getting invested early. The premiere episode was CW's biggest ratings premiere ever. They're predicting early that Flash will easily get a second season. Yes!!
                                Last edited by MIB41; Oct 14, '14, 8:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎