el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I DVR it...will watch it later tonight.
    sigpic

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

The Flash pilot is play again Wednesday following Arrow at 9 eastern, 8 pm central.

The first season of Arrow is on Netflix streaming but the second hasn't made it yet.

Flash is well worth watching.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I'm a season behind on Arrow, but I'm just going to jump in tonight, and catch up later, or I never will!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Grimjohn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 28, 2011

As a fan of the 90's Flash series, I was geeking out to see John Wesley Shipp portray Barry's father in this new series. The pilot was well done, I'm hooked.
          My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

I have it DVR'd. Will definitely check it out tonight.

Comment

• plaztekman
              Career Member
              • Apr 27, 2008

I like the premiere. Hopefully, it'll develop as well as Arrow did.
              Check out my photoblog: http://megomuseum.com/community/blog...773-plaztekman

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                Career Member
                • Aug 3, 2010

I liked it. Lots of eggs, special effects are pretty cool. Definitely something to look forward every week.
                mego's befo ho's

Comment

• megojim
                  Permanent Member
                  • Oct 13, 2001

I enjoyed it . . . . you can't expect too much for the pilot other than convincing me to watch the next episode. I too look forward to seeing how the character develops and gains confidence in the use of his powers.
                  My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

I really liked it, the premise they set up for other villains and heroes to appear is good.
                    Lots of set up for the Rogues Gallery, including that mind bending ape!
                    Hoping, hoping, hoping we get Elongated Man at some point, that would be so cool!
                    The kid playing Barry is likeable, and the rest of the cast is too.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                      OH JES!!
                      • Jul 21, 2005

This was very enjoyable and fun to watch....has a fun vibe and already has a good storyline....I'm hooked!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, great setup for villains, other heroes (Firestorm) and all sorts of weirdness. It will cause less eyerolls than many of the Kryptonite "Freaks of the Week" on Smallville, but is a similar set-up.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

I really enjoyed it, much more-so than "Gotham."

I like Barry's cowl a lot, just wishing the (nice) costume was brighter.

Achingly hoping we see a time-hopping Abracadabra, and of course the fabulous Pied Piper.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
                            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                            • Jun 16, 2001

I think this is the one Superhero show I'll watch this year.

I must admit the "murdered mom" element to Nu52Flash still feels like a lame trope to me but the other elements of the show clicked.
                            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                              I really enjoyed it, much more-so than "Gotham."

I like Barry's cowl a lot, just wishing the (nice) costume was brighter.

Achingly hoping we see a time-hopping Abracadabra, and of course the fabulous Pied Piper.
                              I was kind of assuming that the Star Labs Dr. guy was Abracadabra, with his future newspaper viewing ability, since it looks like Zoom is already accounted for. Well, unless they pull a switcheroo on us comicbook dorks.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

^ I was wondering about that, too--but thought perhaps he might be Chronos.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎