Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Still watching, but haven't watched the latest episode yet. And I don't even mind spoilers (I actually read The Nerdist's recaps before watching the episode) because it kinda doesn't matter in the case of Lynch. Knowing what's going to happen doesn't really prepare you for what you're going to experience when you watch it.

I'm fully prepared--though I would still feel some disappointment--to NOT see the Real Cooper at all.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Iron Mego
      ... (I actually read The Nerdist's recaps before watching the episode) ...
      Yr an odd duck, Markus.

I've been making a point to have a look at the eps as they're airing live. Really enjoying the fact that I'm experiencing this phenomenon at the exact same time as millions of other people, just like back when I was but a pup. Having a week to marinate on each installment before the next hour of surprises is a pretty delicious treat, too.

It's a melancholy thrill that we're in the home stretch now, but I'm looking forward to savoring each minute of the story these next six weeks. Is it Sunday yet?
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Iron Mego
        Wake Up Heavy
        • Jan 31, 2010

Yup, I don't attach rules to **** I like, ya know. Like, God forbid,enjoying a mainstream movie like Ouija: Origin of Evil. I would happily watch TP when it aired, but I got a partner who has a different rhythm than me, so we watch it when we watch it. Plus, a kid who, since it's summer, is up when it's on, and I don't want her catching anything that might make her stay awake for the next ten years. So, besides all of that, I really don't mind taking it in any which way it happens.
        Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

I'm also still watching.One thing that drives me absolutely nuts is the musical exits.
          Not because I dislike the music but because I know the episode is over in two minutes....lol
          Sometimes I just feel like I need five more minutes.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I have not watched the new Twin Peaks yet...too many shows right now, I can't keep up...and I'm in Game of Thrones mode right now, my favorite show...plus the new season of Ray Donovan is starting tonight, lol...

But don't get me wrong, big Twin Peaks fan here too...will start watching it soon, I promise...
            sigpic

Comment

• toothaction
              Career Member
              • Jul 15, 2017

See you there!
              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Mawni
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 11, 2007

Still watching. I think it's great. They're airing the last two eps together up here.

Comment

• toothaction
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 15, 2017

Comment

• Brazoo
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 14, 2009

Originally posted by toothaction

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡