X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

Twin Peaks is coming back!

Returns as a Showtime mini-series in 2016 with original creative team of David Lynch and Mark Frost:

Original creators David Lynch and Mark Frost will again executive produce the limited series of new episodes for the iconic cult TV show.

My friends and I were just a couple years out of high school when the show debuted, and it was HUGE for us. We even tried to make our own movies based on the same style with our giant '80s camcorders and with the Twin Peaks music playing in the background..
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I know for a fact that Sherlyn Fenn will be back, as she's in Showtime's Ray Donovan (great show by the way).

She gained quite a bit of weight, but she's still a lovely lady in my eyes. But man, what a knockout back in the day.

Anyway, I will definitely watch it, as I was a big Twin Peaks viewer...hopefully they will tie all the loose ends.

Kyle MacLachlan has to be back for this to work though.
    sigpic

Comment

• Gadgeteer
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 16, 2014

MacLachlans character probably won't live long on Agents of Shield, so I'm sure TP is in the cards for him.

That show was WILD!
      sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Hector
        I know for a fact that Sherlyn Fenn will be back, as she's in Showtime's Ray Donovan (great show by the way).

She gained quite a bit of weight, but she's still a lovely lady in my eyes. But man, what a knockout back in the day.
        In recent films I've seen her in, it seemed like she may have had health problems.

However, I was standing next to her this summer and she looked great, still very beautiful.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
          valar morghulis
          • Mar 8, 2005

BUMP!

Came here to look for a Twin Peaks thread, had no idea that I had started one

Debuts in May..

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
            valar morghulis
            • Mar 8, 2005

Comment

• emeraldknight47
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 20, 2011

I'm glad to hear it's coming back. I was a Peaker (Peakie?) from Episode One of the original series. It's great to see so many of the original cast members returned and I'm curious to see what the newcomers will bring as well. My only worry, in looking it up on IMDB, is that the amount of actors and actresses involved is SO massive, I'm not sure how, with 18 episodes, they're going to work them all in. It's great to see Duchovny returning and I'm wondering if there'll be any winks at all towards THE X-FILES (a show I would've loved to have seen have a TP crossover with). Will Killer Bob and the Black Lodge be back?? I hope so considering that the last scene of the last aired episode featured Coop sure looking like he was hosting Bob....
              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                valar morghulis
                • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                Will Killer Bob and the Black Lodge be back?? I hope so considering that the last scene of the last aired episode featured Coop sure looking like he was hosting Bob....
                The actor (actually he just worked on the set, and Lynch liked his "look") who portrayed Bob died in 1995, but I'm sure "Bob" will be back in another form..

Comment

• Apositive
                  Career Member
                  • Apr 3, 2011

Looking forward to it as well......

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector

Anyway, I will definitely watch it, as I was a big Twin Peaks viewer...hopefully they will tie all the loose ends.

Kyle MacLachlan has to be back for this to work though.
                    Have you ever seen TWO MOON JUNCTION, Hec? Man, if you thought Sherilyn Fenn was a knockout in TP (which she definitely was), you should check her out in this flick....
                    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                      valar morghulis
                      • Mar 8, 2005

Have you ever seen TWO MOON JUNCTION, Hec? Man, if you thought Sherilyn Fenn was a knockout in TP (which she definitely was), you should check her out in this flick....
                      And don't forget Meridian.. truly AWFUL, but not w/out its charms

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
                        And don't forget Meridian.. truly AWFUL, but not w/out its charms

Zowie!!! Man, even the trailer for that looks like a stinker! LOL! The whatever-it-is beastie looks like the makeup people "borrowed heavily" (aka swiped) from both FFC's DRACULA and AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON." I love the scene where, I'm guessing, it's perhaps having some sort of---uhm----climactic scene with Sherilyn Fenn, but it really looks like it's getting ready to sneeze. I may have to search this out just for the corn and cheese factors.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                          valar morghulis
                          • Mar 8, 2005

Zowie!!! Man, even the trailer for that looks like a stinker! LOL! The whatever-it-is beastie looks like the makeup people "borrowed heavily" (aka swiped) from both FFC's DRACULA and AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON." I love the scene where, I'm guessing, it's perhaps having some sort of---uhm----climactic scene with Sherilyn Fenn, but it really looks like it's getting ready to sneeze. I may have to search this out just for the corn and cheese factors.
                          Here's the whole flick:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
                            Here's the whole flick:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cool! You da man, SS!

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

As I said before, Sheryl Fenn was a goddess, one of the most beautiful actresses to hit the screen...too bad she didn't become a big movie star in films.

She has aged gracefully, no plastic surgery, no fillers...

The same cannot be said of her Twin Peaks co-star, Lara Flynn Boyle...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎