Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Guessing killing Wolverine is for the same purpose. Take him out of the Marvel comics and promotions so Fox won't get any help?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      Guessing killing Wolverine is for the same purpose. Take him out of the Marvel comics and promotions so Fox won't get any help?
      Excellent point Joe...didn't think of that.
      sigpic

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

I'm a "DC" (over Marvel) guy---but not by much---I don't like to see this happening at all.

This screwiness reminds me of the impact of DC's malarkey over Captain Marvel and it's impact over the decades---except this "Marvel character property film vs. comics" stuff is impacting BIG BIG BIG characters---not just one, but quite a good amount. Someone put on the brakes!
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• clemso
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 8, 2001

I think its funny how Stan Lee is the only one who can cross all Marvel movie boundaries.

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by clemso
            I think its funny how Stan Lee is the only one who can cross all Marvel movie boundaries.
            If ya think about it---it stands to reason. All it took was one studio to include him.

If one studio includes a "Stan The Man" cameo---the others "must" do it too

Regardless--I DO agree that it is amusing whatever the agendas there.
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎