X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Star Wars Rebels figures are out

Found the TRU exclusive Reveal the Rebels set with Kanan, Ezra and "secret" hologram Obi Wan which is the exclusive figure for set.

Classic Kenner Star Wars five points of articulation for Kanan and Ezra. Which some people seem to love or hate. I fall into the love category. Hologram Obi Wan only has neck articulation. But, you know, he is just a hologram. The sculpts are very nice and carry over the Ralph McQuarrie design influences from the cartoon. Kanan in particular looks influenced from McQuarrie's early Lightsaber wielding Han Solo design. Ezra's helmet looks like Joe Johnston's Snowtrooper design.

The paint work is very clean. Much nicer than we have been getting lately. The figures stand well, hold their accessories firmly and can sit normally to fit in vehicles.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 2, '14, 12:33 AM. Reason: typos
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Toy Timelord
    Banned
    • Aug 4, 2014

I want Ezra. Love the five POA.

Comment

• Toy Timelord
      Banned
      • Aug 4, 2014

Anybody watch the movie this evening?

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I watched it. I thought it was very good.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Toy Timelord
          Banned
          • Aug 4, 2014

There was a lot I liked. I realized while watching it, that the reason I like it more than Clone Wars, was because it was set in the OT era, and that we were seeing entirely new characters.

Though I don't like the fanservice of a girl in A Boba Fett helmet.

I did, however, like all of the McQuarrie and Kenner easter eggs. Heck, Concept Chewie is part of the crew!

Comment

• Gadgeteer
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 16, 2014

double post, sorry
            Last edited by Gadgeteer; Oct 5, '14, 7:51 PM. Reason: double post
            sigpic

Comment

• Gadgeteer
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 16, 2014

Fun show, set in the era I love the most, my six year old daughter liked it as well!

Bring on Lando!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                Banned
                • Aug 4, 2014

Finally found the threepack! Got my Space Aladdin!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎