X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wise4671
    Banned
    • Aug 11, 2007

Got Batman and Robin two pack today

As much as I like the card art and the figures it would have been nice if the figures would have been twist tied instead of just throwing them in the package. Heck if they didn't feel they had the time to have properly package them they could have at least included the twist ties so we could have done it.
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

They gave you extra zip lines so you can open them and repackage them yourself... What more do you want?!?

KIDDING!!!!!!!

Like I mentioned in another thread, from all we know about the issues getting these two packs out, like having the figures but no clamshells, it sure seems like FTC packaged them at the office as opposed to at the factory.

That is not an excuse for shoddy packaging. Just an observation.

Comment

• Wise4671
      Banned
      • Aug 11, 2007

They didn't even send me out an extra zip.

Comment

• Teemu
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by TRDouble
        They gave you extra zip lines so you can open them and repackage them yourself... What more do you want?!?

KIDDING!!!!!!!

Like I mentioned in another thread, from all we know about the issues getting these two packs out, like having the figures but no clamshells, it sure seems like FTC packaged them at the office as opposed to at the factory.

That is not an excuse for shoddy packaging. Just an observation.
        yup! which is why I am no longer buying 2 packs again.....I thought about buying a '66 batman 2-pack to keep carded,but why should I now knowing that the figures are not fastened down and will just flop around in the package causing paint damage etc...for the over-priced cost of $59.99 plus shipping,they can keep their dollar store bodies and shoddy packaging job

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
          • Feb 27, 2014

Selfishly, I have to admit that I hope this does impact sales of the 2-packs, and I'm sure it will. Not a fan of waiting so long to get characters like Green Arrow and Shazam MOC as singles and not willing to pay the extra $10 for figures that will just flop around in the package. Thank goodness they have fixed the bodies, if these were still as tight as the first ones FTC released then there would be broken arms in most of the packages.

Comment

• jayraytee
            Career Member
            • May 27, 2011

They got us to pay $10 more for the same figures we could buy individually only in limited edition worse packaging.... well played FTC, well played.
            My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by TRDouble

KIDDING!!!!!!!

They did. I bet a few "Hey FTC - how about some twist ties?" would help for the future.

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

i ordered three two-packs,i am not to concerned about the ties,i just hope their not to bounced around.when
                i get them i will put in the twist ties ,that i saved from loose figures ,and zip ties that i saved,i believe
                they will be just fine after that and fixing Supergirl. these toys are still great,its worth it to me a little
                more $ and fiddling to have these figures in the fist place.

Comment

• Wise4671
                  Banned
                  • Aug 11, 2007

Originally posted by tllgn
                  i ordered three two-packs,i am not to concerned about the ties,i just hope their not to bounced around.when
                  i get them i will put in the twist ties ,that i saved from loose figures ,and zip ties that i saved,i believe
                  they will be just fine after that and fixing Supergirl. these toys are still great,its worth it to me a little
                  more $ and fiddling to have these figures in the fist place.
                  Wish I would have saved the twist ties from the 66 set I opened maybe I will give FTC a call and see if they can send me out some.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by Wise4671
                    Wish I would have saved the twist ties from the 66 set I opened maybe I will give FTC a call and see if they can send me out some.
                    Hey Wise4671, if FTC is no help to you (I bet they will be) just let me know if you want the exact FTC thickly clear coated wire twist ties they use on all their figures. I would need to know how many 2-packs you bought so I would know how many feet/ankle, wrist, body, & neck twist ties to send you. FREE of course, I'll just throw them in an envelope & get them right to you. So let me know if you need them, as I save WAY too much crap (TOY OCD) & have most of all my loose FTC re-megos. (Ihave extras since buy at least 2 or more of each DC & Batman 66 figure FOR NOW). Seriousle Wise4671, it would be my pleasure if you need them!

Comment

• Wise4671
                      Banned
                      • Aug 11, 2007

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                      Hey Wise4671, if FTC is no help to you (I bet they will be) just let me know if you want the exact FTC thickly clear coated wire twist ties they use on all their figures. I would need to know how many 2-packs you bought so I would know how many feet/ankle, wrist, body, & neck twist ties to send you. FREE of course, I'll just throw them in an envelope & get them right to you. So let me know if you need them, as I save WAY too much crap (TOY OCD) & have most of all my loose FTC re-megos. (I buy at least 2 or more of each DC & Batman 66 figure FOR NOW). Seriousle Wise4671, it would be my pleasure if you need them!
                      Lol I just sent you a pm

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎