• Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by HardyGirl
    Here are my dolls last year dressed in their Ben Cooper style costumes:
    I remember those. Very nicely done.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

What a fantastic display!!!! That is mind-numbingly cool!

Comment

• Vaporman87
        • Aug 29, 2014

Speaking of Halloween and Countdowns and the like, I hope some of you will consider putting some of your memories of Halloweens past into digital form by submitting an article in our annual Halloween Article Contest. You don't have to be Shakespeare. Just register, write about your favorite Halloween memories, candies, costumes, etc, put in some images, and submit. We're giving away a $250 Visa debit card, and the winner will be chosen by Leslie Bannatyne (author, Halloween historian - National Geographic, History Channel, etc).

We now have a Points Store, in which you can spend the points you earn by writing articles, submitting videos, VHS Covers, etc. on cool stuff. Check that out too, and stop in the forums to chat. We'd love to have you there. Thanks guys.

www.retro-daze.com

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎