Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoApes74
    • Jun 11, 2007

Prices of sealed POTA playsets as of 2014

What is the going rate for sealed Mego Ape Playsets these days?

Best,
    Rob
  • skullface
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 29, 2012

Hi
    That is kind of a loaded ???
    What sets do you have? In what box? In what grade? Sealed boxes are hard to come by but to bring top dollar they need to look good too.
    Any sealed ape playset is worth a 100 or more. Some are worth a lot more.

Comment

• MegoApes74
      • Jun 11, 2007

Sorry Skullface for being vague. Have not logged in the forums since '09 lol. Trying to get back in the Mego Apes market again. I was finishing off other toylines in my collection. How much does a sealed Village Playset go for and a Fortress? Those two I am the most curious about.

Comment

• skullface
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 29, 2012

Its all good man. Your best bet is go to ebay and look in completed auctions for the items you are looking for,this will give you a good feel. Most will not be sealed however. A sealed Fortress would cost a heck of a lot of money,opened ones often bring 300 to 400 when nice.

Comment

• MegoApes74
          • Jun 11, 2007

Thank You skullface. I found this site that actually tells you the price of megos and other toylines by condition loose and packaged.

Comment

• megoapesnut
            The name says it all!
            • Dec 3, 2007

Good luck finding either one of those still sealed. I have personally only ever seen one sealed fortress and none of the village. I think the fortress sold for around $600-$700 but it was a while ago so I might not be remembering correctly. A boxed village in real good condition will set you back $350 or more. There was a seller with a mailer boxed village in mint condition with some figures. He was asking $1000 for it but never got any takers. I think he could have sold the village itself for around $500. I have a sealed mailer boxed tree house that I got from Mike J's collection a few years ago for around $450.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎