X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by scott metzger
    Watching an episode of the '66 show right now with Eggsky and Olga. Actually took the figure over by the set, and with Price right there big as life, I have to say they really nailed the likeness. Seeing him from different angles rather than just from a still shows just how good a job they did on the sculpt. Only bad part is it made the size problem seem a little worse, as he wasn't a small man, and they probably could have gotten away with undersizing the head just a tad. Still, what they got right overshadows the one thing they did wrong with Egghead.
    I just think they need to look at doing different size limbs or bodies for some of these guys, like BBP did for Bionic Bigfoot. Price should be a tad taller and Meredith should be a bit shorter. Penguin's height is made a bit worse by his taller shoes.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^I'm surprised they haven't considered some sort of Titan's hybrid body for short, fat characters. But really, it would probably only apply to Penguin, & it's not reasonable to expect kit-bashing at the factory.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megowgsh
        Customego HoF Curator
        • Nov 19, 2003

And these were waiting for me when I arrived back home from my Denver, Colorado trip:

Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Austin, your gonna love the Penguin!!
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TMANSTOYS
            CALLING ALL DUKES !!
            • May 12, 2011

FIGURES INC..Keep the stuff coming !!
            "JUST 2 GOOD OLE BOYS,NEVER MEANING NO HARM "

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎