X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

What a Pleasant Surprise!!!!

Couldn't ask for a nicer surprise waiting for me when I returned home from vacation. Thank you Figures Toy Company!

and after seeing pics of Bizarro I will be picking him up as well.

Peace, Love, and Megos,

Austin
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms
  • houseofdracula
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 11, 2011

NICE!
    Very Cool!
    The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
    https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

The more I see that Mxytplik, the more I want one.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• nobody
        banjo!
        • Jan 26, 2012

What would be a More pleasant suprise would be an Austin Sunday!!

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Very cool. I got all of those except Mxy plus the Batman '66 accessory kit on Friday. Unfortunately I was suppose to get Wave 2 of the Classic '66 series and they messed up and sent me duplicates of the variants. So I called them and they said to mail those back and they would ship out Wave 2 as soon as they get them. I asked them to pull Wave 2 figures so I would not be shorted in case any of them sold out early and they promised me they would. They also said they would credit my account on my shipping back to them. They should have the package Monday. I'll keep everyone posted on how this plays out. Seeing these new pre-order notices on Penguin and Egghead have got me pretty uptight that I was given lip service on the phone. I hope that's not the case.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
            • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Brown Bear
            The more I see that Mxytplik, the more I want one.
            I have to admit, Mxy is growing on me. Feeling better about having ordered it.

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

sweet!!!
              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Digging these.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• invisiblelad
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 6, 2014

I skipped the exclusives on the Batman 66 line, but they look GREAT! I just wonder why they didn't use pictures of the actors....you know....in the actual costumes the variants represent? Other than that they look fantastic! I hope grey suit Joker brings an EARTHA KITT CATWOMAN! LOVE THAT CRAZY *** EPISODE because of the team up (& GREEN CAT CAR w/ the fuzzy Tail!)

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

I imagine they'll do Newmar and Kitt as regular releases; Merriwether might go as an exclusive, but I really think there's enough demand for all three as standard figures. It's such an easy re-do, with just a different head sculpt separating them. A nice exclusive would be Merriwether as Kitka from the movie, though (not a hard thing if the regular version has a removable mask).

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

I am really hoping that they do a removable mask on the Catwoman figures.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• scott metzger
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                        I am really hoping that they do a removable mask on the Catwoman figures.

JeffBearCO
                        I think it's a very good possibility; Newmar spent most of her screen time without it; so she'd really need it removable. I think Kitt was the opposite, with the mask on more, and I recall Merriwether always had it on when in costume (until the "big reveal" that broke Adam West's little Bat-heart).

Comment

• invisiblelad
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by scott metzger
                          I imagine they'll do Newmar and Kitt as regular releases; Merriwether might go as an exclusive, but I really think there's enough demand for all three as standard figures. It's such an easy re-do, with just a different head sculpt separating them. A nice exclusive would be Merriwether as Kitka from the movie, though (not a hard thing if the regular version has a removable mask).
                          A Merriwether CATWOMAN is the 1 66 CATWOMAN I could easily live w/out! BUT I know JULIE NEWMAR's CATWOMAN will be released, & her being in 12 of the 15 Catwoman Episodes definitely makes her the most obvious & most demanded 66 Catwoman for 1st release. At one point someone mentioned that FTC said on FB that they would do all 3 Catwomans, but I've heard nothing since then & they haven't commented about that agin, even w/ people directly asking them if Eartha Kitt/Lee Merriwether would be done. I never saw the post of FTC acknowledging that all 3 CATWOMEN would be done on FB personally. I would be very disappointed if we didn't get an EARTHA KITT Catwoman, as she was the 1st Catwoman who scared me & filled me w/ excitement in equal measure! Although it was only 3 episodes of season 3 the KITT portrayed Catwoman, I think she trumps Merriwether's performance in the movie. That being said, IF ALL 3 Catwomen get released, I'll buy multiples of ALL of them! I would even buy a Season 3 GREEN CAT-CAR that she "abducted" Joker right as he was released from Gotham's BIG HOUSE!

FTC: If you read these posts (as I was told by your rep on the phone) PLEASE MAKE CATWOMAN's Mask removable & make ALL 3 Catwomen. Newmar, then KITT, lastly Lee M.!

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 4, 2011

I got my Wave 2 Batman set today and LOVE them! Well done, FTC. The Penguin is over the top. Full shirt, Vest, Suspenders and a Top Notch jacket! Really well done. Right down to the monocle and nasty teeth! Love Love Love this set. Every detail is just so well done.

Comment

• Ivaniski
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                              I got my Wave 2 Batman set today and LOVE them! Well done, FTC. The Penguin is over the top. Full shirt, Vest, Suspenders and a Top Notch jacket! Really well done. Right down to the monocle and nasty teeth! Love Love Love this set. Every detail is just so well done.
                              Glad you're happy with this set.
                              I was thinking about picking up this Wave 2 Batman set. However, can you tell me...How are the head sizes of Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson; are they Too big or just right? On FTC facebook they look a little too big. Any pics!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎