Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Type "S" Bodies "Out of Stock"... Again!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieJimC View Post
    Sweet!! Love those Type S bodies. Craig, Do you have 2 forearms I could buy? Had 2 wrists break off and the stem is stuck inside.
    Unfortunately I don't. The only spare parts I have for the flesh color bodies are sets of gripper hands and fists.

Yeah,keep those bodies STOCKED!! I need them to replace that FTC Crap body that they want to call a body for 8" figures

Images
    Blog Entries
    Sweet!! Love those Type S bodies. Craig, Do you have 2 forearms I could buy? Had 2 wrists break off and the stem is stuck inside.
    happened to me twice, too. I had to dig out the stump and use a different hand.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    happened to me twice, too. I had to dig out the stump and use a different hand.
    What did you dig it out? I tried a small pair of needlenose pliers. I was thinking about taking a very small drill bit to it.

What did you dig it out? I tried a small pair of needlenose pliers. I was thinking about taking a very small drill bit to it.
    Use a hair dryer,heat the plastic and then take a small flat head screw driver or even a Large safety pin and dig it right out...the soften plastic makes it easier to pop the peg out (the hair dryer is your friend )

If a peg breaks,you can swap it out with another peg by popping out the pin on the other extra hands you get with it not in use (or you may never use at all)....The more bodies you have,you'll find you'll have a ton of extra hands and pegs if ever one breaks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Looking forward to those brown "S" bodies, thanks guys.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    ... (the hair dryer is your friend )
    It sure is. I recommend the travel size in your arsenal but do not over extend use in one sitting since it will burn the coils out. Also proximity is your friend and it helps to blow with cold air to better control temperature.

Looking forward to the $L parts.

Thanks guys! I will give it a try.

Images
    Blog Entries
    a dental tool I use for sculpting. The plastic is too brittle on the hand pegs. Luckily they give us extra hands.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post

This shipment will have the brown bodies.
    Awesome! I know I will need at least four to six of them.