X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

The Death of Storm

Well, I guess this is what you get when you take too long to finish a custom. Just had to finalize her headpiece and before I got to it, her bands gave out. Time for a new body I guess. RIP Storm.

P1020182.jpg
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

Has anyone else had problems with the bands in the Doc female bodies snapping like this or is this just random?

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

looks pretty good, too. The rubber band bodies need to go the way of the dinosaur. At least Castaway is headed in the right direction.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Not so much the Doc bodies, but I recently had 2 BBP female bodies snap at the hip pins.
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Relic
          Banned
          • Jun 24, 2012

To bad about the bands snapping, awesome looking figure from what I can see.

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Timothy2251
            Not so much the Doc bodies, but I recently had 2 BBP female bodies snap at the hip pins.
            Both of my bbp Steve Austen's blew apart in the same manner,just last week.
            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

Yeah, I've had that happen. I can't wait until his new and improved body comes on the market.
              JediJaida

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by JediJaida
                Yeah, I've had that happen. I can't wait until his new and improved body comes on the market.
                What is this new and improved body you are talking about? Who is putting it out?

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

Doc has a new and improved female body in the works. No rubber bands, supposedly; so no more problem with the darned things snapping inside the torso.
                  JediJaida

Comment

• apes3978
                    Permanent Member
                    • Nov 19, 2005

I agree with what Relic said...

Originally posted by Relic
                    To bad about the bands snapping, awesome looking figure from what I can see.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 4, 2011

Thanks! She's actually on her way back to being whole (and completed)thanks to an Uhura figure I found in my stash. Looks like a Storm's coming!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎