Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I'm done watching it. I gave it a fair chance, but it failed.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

Hey Hector, I was wondering if you would tune in, I figured it would be something right up your alley. Glad to hear that you're on board, seems like we have the same appreciation for the presentation and the characters. Really looking forward to tomorrow's show.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Gordon spends too much time hanging out with Bruce.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
          Hey Hector, I was wondering if you would tune in, I figured it would be something right up your alley. Glad to hear that you're on board, seems like we have the same appreciation for the presentation and the characters. Really looking forward to tomorrow's show.
          My brother from another mother!
          sigpic

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by The Bat
            ...I don't think any kid would be interested in watching it anyway.
            You'd be wrong about that---my friend's 12-year-old daughter was absolutely RAVING about it over dinner a couple nights ago.

I loved how she was asking me if I knew "such and such" character---yeah, I'm pretty familiar

I still haven't seen it though. From precedence, I know someone'll force me to watch it eventually.

In light of the discussion over the "sandwich killing", I'm surprised no one in this thread has related to a "weight-problem foreshadowing" aspect...a given, I guess?
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• knight errant00
              8 Inch Action Figure
              • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by Hector
              The best character is the Penguin (for some strange weird reason, I keep rooting for the shrewd creepo, lol)....
              Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) looks lovely...I hope Falcone doesn't kill her...but I have a feeling Penguin will in the future.
              After the first episode, I noted to myself "Penguins prey on fish" -- with that fact, solid money on the name "Fish Mooney" not being accidental . . .

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

I am surprised at how I do like the series. I will admit, there is just too much Young Bruce for this show. What is fun is trying to spot all the Easter Eggs in the show.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by knight errant00
                  After the first episode, I noted to myself "Penguins prey on fish" -- with that fact, solid money on the name "Fish Mooney" not being accidental . . .
                  Wow, that did not even cross my mind until you pointed it out...that's excellent detective work...Batman should be proud, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                    Creature Of The Night
                    • May 14, 2011

I like this show, I really do. Another fun episode. I like how Oswald adopts (or is at least slowly coming to terms with) his previously despised nickname. Like seeing Bruce diving into his private investigation & Alfred joining in. And can't help watching Fish as she chews up the scenery. Can't wait till next Monday.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

did I see the Queen Consolidated logo on one of the buildings in a city shot on the Goat episode?
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        did I see the Queen Consolidated logo on one of the buildings in a city shot on the Goat episode?
                        I actually saw that same neon green "Q" in the first episode, too, and was wondering if it's maybe the show runners at least giving Arrow a tip of the hat...
                        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• clemso
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 8, 2001

So is the Goat mask suppose to influence young Bruce?

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

I don't know, but the show is really getting better and better. Oswald showing up at the police station and shocking everybody...what a friggin' awesome scene that was, lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
                              I don't know, but the show is really getting better and better. Oswald showing up at the police station and shocking everybody...what a friggin' awesome scene that was, lol.
                              Agreed, Hector! GOTHAM is getting better with every episode, IMHO. It's definitely building the architecture for WHY Batman basically rules Gotham City once he appears. I also loved the end of the last episode; wasn't sure if he'd announce himself as Oswald Cobblepot or as The Penguin...
                              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                                OH JES!!
                                • Jul 21, 2005

It's grown on me, and my wife can handle it so it'll play out for this season in my house

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎