X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firestarcomics
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 19, 2014

Kiss 2015????

I just found these pictures on KISS ASYLUM and am wondering IF these are what we are in for next year for KISS Dynasty an Destroyer???? There was NO info on these pictures but you know the Farrow is behind these creations...
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/20140913_KISS_Expo_2014_0594.jpg[/IMG]
  • MEGOMAN
    Defender of the Megoverse
    • Dec 30, 2008

The image you posted cannot be seen. Try posting it again.

Comment

• firestarcomics
      Museum Patron
      • Jun 19, 2014

Im an IDIOT! Im still new to this forum and cant figure out the format functions. I posted them on my member submissions to the museum instead. I found them via KISS Asylum fan webpage. They look amazing, they ha new face sculpts for Gene and Paul as well as the images for what appears to be the Love Gun 18 inch figures? Again, im am sorry the images did not come out. Check out the submissions area???

Comment

• firestarcomics
        Museum Patron
        • Jun 19, 2014

Heres a link from the Kiss Asylum Website

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I believe this is the bloody variant that will be coming out soon. Pretty cool, but essentially a repaint of the existing Gene. Cool looking though.

Comment

• houseofdracula
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 11, 2011

Is this the photo?
            20140913_KISS_Expo_2014_0604.jpg
            I don't believe that this is a product of FTC.
            These were indeed sculpted and made by the guy who sculpts for FTC and they were on display at a KISS convention where the sculptor was appearing.
            However, I think that these are dolls that he built on his own, one of a kind items.
            The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
            https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
              Often invisible
              • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by MIB41
              I believe this is the bloody variant that will be coming out soon. Pretty cool, but essentially a repaint of the existing Gene. Cool looking though.

According to Farrows Facebook page, this one apparently has some kind of blood spitting action. That doesn't do anything for me, but it's kind of a cool variant that will appeal to some fans.

"I will be a Guest at this years NJ KISS EXPO Saturday Sept 13th at the NJ CONVENTION and EXPOSITION center in Raritan Edison NJ., please read info below.Thanks.
              "The Farrow" Danny Farrow Anniello is a professional Sculptor who is currently the official lead Sculptor for Figures Toy Company on the current KISS product line.....The Farrow is a self taught sculptor who got his start creating custom 1 of a kind, high end, incredibly detailed, handmade, lifelike figures of his favorite bands like Kiss, Motely Crue, Eddie from Iron Maiden, Punky Meadows from Angel, etc. This eye for detail, and the ability to sculpt figures that look real, eventually lead to professional work sculpting for toy companies like Figures Toy Company and Neca who have the licensing rights to official Music, Superhero, TV, and Movie product lines. He has sculpted many Mego style figures for Figures Toy Company such as KISS, BATMAN 66, EVEL KNIEVEL, and with many others still to come....
              The Farrow also has a band called "LORDS OF MERCY' that is on a very fast rise playing with such great acts as Ace Frehley, Michael Schenker, Twisted Sister, Accept, etc and will be going on tour with ANVIL in October 2014.
              We are proud to announce for this year's NJ KISS EXPO, The Farrow will be creating and selling OFFICIAL EXPO EXCLUSIVE Variant 12inch and Variant 8inch figures officially endorsed by Figures Toy Company. Each figure will be specially enhanced off of the regular figures. These OFFICIAL ENHANCED VARIANTS will be extremely limited, plus they will all be SIGNED and NUMBERED by The Farrow. These will be available on a first come first served basis. Also, The Farrow will be showcasing some soon to be released protoypes including a 12inch Variant Gene Simmons Alive figure that spits blood !!! And finally, other examples of Farrow's work like Batman, and Evel Knievel will be on sale at his expo booth.
              — with Danny Farrow Anniello."

On a side note, I can't help but notice how much nicer the 12' figures look compared to the 8". The heads are scaled perfectly (of course they are, that's the size he does the original sculpt) and they really look sharp. If I had the money and the room, I would rather collect the 12" based on appearance alone. I'm hoping with the next wave that FTC will have worked out all the problems. Their pattern so far is to release 2 waves that utilize the same head sculpts, so if they follow that, perhaps the next 2 waves with have an all new set of heads, or at least they will have worked out their head scale issue.
              Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Sep 22, '14, 8:24 AM.
              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• harvestcrusader
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jul 10, 2015

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Very cool customs!!!

Comment