X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeymoosemego
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by invisiblelad
    Hey Mickey....... will the REGULAR SINGLE carded editions of GREEN ARROW, AQUAMAN & SHAZAM, be released before 2015? Or only via the 2-packs? I hope not as I don't intend on buying the same exact figures in the 2-packs at a higher price (even though I'm not saying they are outrageously priced at all) because I'd rather pay less $$$ & IF I did buy Exclusive 2-packs, I would keep them sealed.

Mickey, when does FTC plan on fixing this issue with sending out DEFECTIVE bodies on their last 3 SUPER GALS? I think that they screwed up 3/4 (75%) of the Super Gals due to this unfortunate issue with shipping customers nice figures on DEFECTIVE INCORRECTLY ASSEMBLED neck-less female bodies. I bought x3 Batgirl, x4 Wonder Woman & due to this I'm only buying x2 SUPERGIRL.....would have bought x1 Supergirl because of this BUT EE had the FTC BOGO 40%-OFF sales so I hoped if I bought x2 SETS that FTC would fix the issue before their release in Nov./Dec.....but now there are shipping starting now in SEPT. on the defective female bodies, so I will pass on buying a 3rd or 4th Supergirl due to defective bodies & a 3rd & 4th Bizarro if his HEAD is too big. Eventually my interest will fizzle if they don't send out figures on proper bodies that are assembled like the FTC prototypes they use to solicit preorders & unless FTC gets the HEAD scale under control on NEW highly anticipated characters. So, how many females are going to be on this horribly assembled NO-Necked bods bud?

THANKS Mickey for any info you can share, & I do understand that you are not speaking as a FTC rep so I wouldn't hold you to anything, but still appreciate any info if you have it to share! Thanks!
    Sorry I didn't notice your question. Like I said I don't work there but can supply some info. I would say no way on the single non-FF carded Shazam,Green Arrow and Aquaman for 2014. They will be available as Fist Fighters (before the Holidays) and non Fist Fighters in the 2 packs(now). You will see the NON-Fist Fighters of them I'm sure in 2015.

I can't answer you on the neck issue but I did make a point of showing them what the problems is. It's a factory deal. I do hope as well that it gets addressed for future Gals. Hope some of this helps you.

Comment

• invisiblelad
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 6, 2014

^^^ HEY MICKEY! Thanks for the info, & it DEF helps because I can decide what I want to do for the regular release of AQUAMAN, SHAZAM, & GREEN ARROW. I guess FTC had the costumes & heads ready for the 2-packs & Super Powers FF figures, but figured why release the reg editions of AQUAMAN, SHAZAM & GREEN ARROW at the same time as the 2-packs & Fist Fighters, BOTH of which have HIGHER price tags. So I definitely see why FTC wants to wait until 2015 to release those regular versions. I wasn't sure if I was going to buy the Super Powers carded FF until EE had the BOGO 40% OFF, that made me buy x1 of each SERIES of FF because that sale made the figure's Prices equal to REGULAR PRICED FTC's fair $25.00 price. Now add the EE FREE S/H, it actually made SERIES 1 & 2 of the FF MUCH Cheaper, as the price was a li'l LESS than $25.00 w/ NO S/H cost! So I decided to support those as well, even though I never had a FF as a child. So now I'll maybe open them or look for deals on the 2-packs. I'll have the SUPERMAN wave 1, WW & Batman waves 1-3 to play w/ my x2 nephews with, that's good enough for now! Thanks mickeymoose, & THANK YOU for showing FTC the defective Female body (the sunken in Neck & the up-side-down TORSO BALL both ruin these figure's looks/poseability to me). When did you bring this to their attention? Batgirl? More recently? I hope FTC don't have hundreds/thousands of these that will be forced unto us consumers until the run out, ruining: POISON IVY, LOIS LANE, RAVEN, STARFIRE, Mary Marvel, 66 CATWOMAN, 66 BATGIRL, Barbara Gordon, DAISY DUKE, JANE, ect. That's A LOT OF female figures that will be ruined by the sunken in necks & the up-side-down torso ball causing posture/posing problems w/ my WW figures! Please let FTC know about the up-side-down torso ball too! Also, should the factory eat the costs of those bodies & produce NEW correctly assembled ones? I wish they'd give me an interview lol! I'm pulling for them & think if they get these problems & big heads ndr control....they will be the best toys since Mego DC figures 40 years ago!

****THANKS Mickey! Youe info has been helpful to me for sure!

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by jeffbearco
        Do the 2 packs mark the end of new stuff for this year? Or are they going to try to get anything special out before Christmas this year???

JeffBearCO
        As I said in another thread for 2014 end of the year-Still coming- WGSH Fist Fighters both waves-(around or before Holidays), Conan-(soon) and Tarzan wave(soon). If their is no factory issue's or shipping or customs slow downs their might be another wave of something! Enjoy the break while we have it!

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Interesting aside: right after getting PC Bats, this morning one of the Fox channels had on the episode in question. Even more serendipitous, I'm watching the episode which features Bats and Riddler in their boxing togs on Me-TV. If they'd had "The Joker's Wild" on sometime today with Joker/ Pagliacci, it would have been a perfect trifecta.

Comment

• drogge
            Career Member
            • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
            Can't say because shipping isn't an exact science from China. But you should see the Conan and Tarzan wave and all Fist Fighters for sure. Might be a last minute surprise or too.
            What could possibly be a last minute suprise? I wonder what it might be? It seems the factory is cranking these out fast. I hope FTC gives us a peek of the coming year and possible suprise soon. I need to know how much OT to put in, LOL.

Comment

• rlkrefft
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 14, 2010

I am surprised still no Surfer Batman and Surfer Joker. Such easy figures for them to do. This would have made a great Christmas 2 pack to end the year.

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by rlkrefft
                I am surprised still no Surfer Batman and Surfer Joker. Such easy figures for them to do. This would have made a great Christmas 2 pack to end the year.
                I got mine!

sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• rlkrefft
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 14, 2010

He looks great!!! Did you make the shorts and surfboard yourself?

Comment

• pmwasson
                    Maker
                    • Sep 12, 2007

I made the surfboard and the shorts were made by magyar1964.
                    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• rlkrefft
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 14, 2010

Well, if you guys make more of the shorts and surf boards let me know because I would want to buy them (Joker too)

Comment

• cyberjerk
                        • Nov 28, 2013

Originally posted by rlkrefft
                        Well, if you guys make more of the shorts and surf boards let me know because I would want to buy them (Joker too)
                        Me, too!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎