• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeymoosemego
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by TRDouble
    Thanks!

I find that the FTC website Shipping Now page is a pretty good resource for what is actually in-stock.

I still have to wait for EE for my Superman Series 1 and 1966 Series 2 sets and BBTS for the 1966 Accessory Set.

I had to warn my wife of all the stuff I will be receiving over the next few weeks, and how it's FTC's fault for screwing up their production schedule

Did you get good deals getting those from so many different vendors? I am of course local to FTC but all of that stuff your waiting for is here finally.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
      Did you get good deals getting those from so many different vendors? I am of course local to FTC but all of that stuff your waiting for is here finally.
      It all came out great.

The EE stuff was great because of the Buy One, Get 50% Off Sale. I bought sets, so I got Free Shipping too. I could not beat those prices.

BBTS charges about $2 more per figure and $5 more per set for some reason, but because of their Pile Of Loot option and all the other things I buy from them (mostly minimates these days), shipping is minimal for additional items that I add to it. The set of Wonder Womans (which was the regular price of $49.99) added $.50 to my shipping charges. And when I see a break in the schedule of stuff I have pre-ordered, I ship my items. I have stuff in there from July!

I did get hit with multiple shipping charges though from the exclusives from EE, Toycade, and FTC. Not great deals on those.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

I like to say things will slow down at FTC but I saw many many new things heading our way and soon..

Comment

• drogge
          Career Member
          • Jul 24, 2009

I like to say things will slow down at FTC but I saw many many new things heading our way and soon..
          Like what... any spoilers? Are Teen Titans series 2 coming any time soon? Or Batman series 4?

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 11, 2014

I can't give out any spoilers but if your a Teen Titan fan you will feel like you've won the lottery in the up coming year. On Batman as well it is a great time to be a Batman Fan.

Comment

• houseofdracula
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 11, 2011

I can't give out any spoilers but if your a Teen Titan fan you will feel like you've won the lottery in the up coming year. On Batman as well it is a great time to be a Batman Fan.
              When you say "Batman" are you talking about the 1966 line?
              The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
              https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                Good clarification. But honestly at this point I would be happy with a 4th and maybe 5th Batman wave in 2015, and that's it. At this point I want to see the other JLA and Superfriends characters get fleshed out a bit more before FTC goes deeper in the Batman line.

Although I definitely want the Ras/Gordon/Scarecrow figures soon!

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                  Not just the 1966 Line but it is also included in the get ready for some great Batman stuff remarks.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                    • Feb 27, 2014

Not just the 1966 Line but it is also included in the get ready for some great Batman stuff remarks.
                    That's good news even though I don't collect the Batman 66 figures, it will space out the other offerings that I am more interested in. Looks like 2015 will mostly be 'new' figures for us as FTC has about gone through the DC characters that Mego did, or will have within the next few months.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

Do the 2 packs mark the end of new stuff for this year? Or are they going to try to get anything special out before Christmas this year???

JeffBearCO

Comment

• invisiblelad
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 6, 2014

Hey Mickey....... will the REGULAR SINGLE carded editions of GREEN ARROW, AQUAMAN & SHAZAM, be released before 2015? Or only via the 2-packs? I hope not as I don't intend on buying the same exact figures in the 2-packs at a higher price (even though I'm not saying they are outrageously priced at all) because I'd rather pay less $$$ & IF I did buy Exclusive 2-packs, I would keep them sealed.

Mickey, when does FTC plan on fixing this issue with sending out DEFECTIVE bodies on their last 3 SUPER GALS? I think that they screwed up 3/4 (75%) of the Super Gals due to this unfortunate issue with shipping customers nice figures on DEFECTIVE INCORRECTLY ASSEMBLED neck-less female bodies. I bought x3 Batgirl, x4 Wonder Woman & due to this I'm only buying x2 SUPERGIRL.....would have bought x1 Supergirl because of this BUT EE had the FTC BOGO 40%-OFF sales so I hoped if I bought x2 SETS that FTC would fix the issue before their release in Nov./Dec.....but now there are shipping starting now in SEPT. on the defective female bodies, so I will pass on buying a 3rd or 4th Supergirl due to defective bodies & a 3rd & 4th Bizarro if his HEAD is too big. Eventually my interest will fizzle if they don't send out figures on proper bodies that are assembled like the FTC prototypes they use to solicit preorders & unless FTC gets the HEAD scale under control on NEW highly anticipated characters. So, how many females are going to be on this horribly assembled NO-Necked bods bud?

THANKS Mickey for any info you can share, & I do understand that you are not speaking as a FTC rep so I wouldn't hold you to anything, but still appreciate any info if you have it to share! Thanks!
                        Last edited by invisiblelad; Sep 26, '14, 2:42 PM.

Comment

• houseofdracula
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 11, 2011

Cool, thanks.
                          The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                          https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                            Do the 2 packs mark the end of new stuff for this year? Or are they going to try to get anything special out before Christmas this year???
                            But
                            JeffBearCO

Can't say because shipping isn't an exact science from China. But you should see the Conan and Tarzan wave and all Fist Fighters for sure. Might be a last minute surprise or too.

Comment

• scott metzger
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 9, 2007

My heart rejoices, but my wallet may become catatonic...

Seriously, from the hints and statements as to what's coming/being planned, they are going to be putting out a LOT of product. I may have to cut back on some other things just to keep up.

As for PC Bats, got him and the other exclusives last night. The pink cowl and bottom part under the cape look great, a perfect nod to that episode (and it won't be too long, hopefully, before we have the vile villain responsible for his radioactive mask to join him. i'm definitely displaying him with the Hatter). A simple repaint, but a really good choice for a variant, and well done.
                              Last edited by scott metzger; Sep 26, '14, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• toyman
                                Just Another Collector
                                • Sep 1, 2008

I got a package in the mail today....hope its batman

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎