X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by enyawd72
    No, that's not what he's saying at all. BBTS never charges you until an item is in stock and ships to you. Order from them.
    Originally posted by megomania
    He's talking about FTC.
    No, enyawd72 understands what I am saying.

What I am saying is if you don't like how FTC charges and if you are worried about another slow boat from China, then do not order from FTC. Simple as that. Those that feel that way about FTC's business practices, yet keep ordering from them, well, that's on them now. They should know better.

So what you're saying is I should just blindly accept a merchant charging my card before they have products in stock? Sure, sounds good to me! Where do I sign up for that with all my online purchases???
    No, you should not blindly accept a merchant charging my card before they have products in stock. Instead, sign up for all of your online purchases somewhere that does not do that. Again, my personal choice is BBTS.

But like mickeymoosemego said, unless you are in Florida, you are going to have to be patient for the sellers to get the product in. I like BBTS because I am patient and use their Pile of Loot service. I wait for everything that I want to come in before shipping and I get to choose when they ship. My Wonder Womans are currently in my Pile of Loot with an extra set of Batman Retro Series 3 (and other stuff), as I wait for the 1966 Accessory Set to come in before I have them ship. They are also very easy to cancel pre-orders. With a few clicks, I canceled some FTC items when EE had their 50% sale.
    Last edited by TRDouble; Sep 20, '14, 6:12 AM.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by TRDouble
      No, enyawd72 understands what I am saying.

What I am saying is if you don't like how FTC charges and if you are worried about another slow boat from China, then do not order from FTC. Simple as that. Those that feel that way about FTC's business practices, yet keep ordering from them, well, that's on them now. They should know better.
      Well said.

Comment

• jayraytee
        Career Member
        • May 27, 2011

I wasn't as much complaining as warning that FTC can lose their right to take credit card transactions through their shopping cart system if they keep doing this, especially if they become a larger more recognised business, which they might by handling popular products like DC, Harry Potter or whatever. A small company might slip under the radar, but a larger one won't for very long.
        My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Wise4671
          Banned
          • Aug 11, 2007

Hmmm I didn't know you could order the pink cowl batman or the two packs that are FTC exclusives from any other place but FTC. Now that that has been established I think ( and I'm not trying to speak for other people) that if we have a complaint that we should be able to voice that complaint here for people to see and maybe to get it in the ear of FTC to see that the majority of the people HERE that are buying do not like to be charged for something and told that our items have Been shipped when on fact the item has yet to arrive. Don't forget we do also post positive comments on here as well.

Comment

• toyman
            Just Another Collector
            • Sep 1, 2008

Exactly what Wise4671 said, the product is good and FTC is the only place to get them. If I've been told something has been shipped I expect it to be shipped without any excuses. If your ok with how your transaction has went just comment on that and don't comment about how someone else feels and move on.

Comment

• megomania
              Persistent Member
              • Jan 2, 2010

Got mine today -not impressed. Paint job is shoddy and packaging is a dud.

I'll point out again that my card was charged 7 days before they shipped. That's crap and they need to stop that practice. Someone's going to turn them in.

-Chris

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Got mine today -not impressed. Paint job is shoddy and packaging is a dud.

I'll point out again that my card was charged 7 days before they shipped. That's crap and they need to stop that practice. Someone's going to turn them in.

-Chris
                Just curious, but how do you know what day the figure was shipped? Did it come with a tracking number?

And asking an honest question, if they are indeed charging cards then shipping a week later that's a big problem.

Comment

• megomania
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                  Just curious, but how do you know what day the figure was shipped? Did it come with a tracking number? And asking an honest question, if they are indeed charging cards then shipping a week later that's a big problem.
                  Because the shipping label has a date on it

Comment

• mav-man
                    • Dec 9, 2007

It will be like a month since my card been charged for the 2 packs and still nothing...

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Because the shipping label has a date on it
                      I'd call them and see what their explanation is.

Comment

• cyberjerk
                        • Nov 28, 2013

That's disappointing to hear, Chris. Especially since it seems Pink Cowl Bats was holding up the other variants from shipping for some of us. I still haven't received my Pink Cowl or boxing Batman and Riddler. I did receive my Gray Suit Joker today, though.
                        Last edited by cyberjerk; Sep 24, '14, 9:15 PM.

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Wise4671
                          Hmmm I didn't know you could order the pink cowl batman or the two packs that are FTC exclusives from any other place but FTC. Now that that has been established I think ( and I'm not trying to speak for other people) that if we have a complaint that we should be able to voice that complaint here for people to see and maybe to get it in the ear of FTC to see that the majority of the people HERE that are buying do not like to be charged for something and told that our items have Been shipped when on fact the item has yet to arrive. Don't forget we do also post positive comments on here as well.
                          Pink Cowl Batman for sale at Emerald City Comics.

Other FTC DC Exclusives (and Toycade and EE Exclusives as well) for sale at Emerald City Comics.

Boxing Batman, Boxing Riddler, Gray Suit Joker for sale at Toycade.

FTC DC Two Packs for pre-order at Toycade.

And Toycade does not charge until the items are in-stock and ready to ship.

There are other options going forward for those that want to pre-order and not deal with FTC's business practices, even if they are FTC Exclusives.

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

I am waiting on Pink Cowl Batman, which held up the Boxing Batman and Riddler figures. Did receive my EE Prison Suit Joker from EE though.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by TRDouble
                              I am waiting on Pink Cowl Batman, which held up the Boxing Batman and Riddler figures. Did receive my EE Prison Suit Joker from EE though.
                              Pink Cowl just arrived a few days ago so you should have your Boxing figures and Pink Cowl Batman on the way. I don't work at FTC but I do know the stock situation.

Comment

• TRDouble
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                                Pink Cowl just arrived a few days ago so you should have your Boxing figures and Pink Cowl Batman on the way. I don't work at FTC but I do know the stock situation.
                                Thanks!

I find that the FTC website Shipping Now page is a pretty good resource for what is actually in-stock.

I still have to wait for EE for my Superman Series 1 and 1966 Series 2 sets and BBTS for the 1966 Accessory Set.

I had to warn my wife of all the stuff I will be receiving over the next few weeks, and how it's FTC's fault for screwing up their production schedule

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎