X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scoth70
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 17, 2008

remco 3/34 univeral monsters 1980

Hi all can anyone give me an idea what id be paying singular or a set loose...thanks in advance
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Prices are all over the place on these...there's 1st issue non-glow, 2nd issue glow-in-the-dark, three different card variations...prices range from $10 for a loose figure to as much as $200 for a carded one.

Non glow are the priciest, especially the Mummy. Wolfman's are rare in either.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I see them loose for $15-25 in the wild, been picking them up lately.

On a set expect to pay anywhere from $120-150. They aren't in short supply, good deals pop up all the time.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I saw a few out in the wild at a collector's store, and the guy wanted $40-$50 a piece. I felt that was a bit high, so I passed. Glad I did. I really only need the Mummy for a set of the characters. Not really worried about glow/non-glow at this point.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• scoth70
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 17, 2008

thanks very much guys for your help ... its a Dracula and Frankenstein and they want £15 uk pounds each so a bit high yes ?

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by scoth70
            thanks very much guys for your help ... its a Dracula and Frankenstein and they want £15 uk pounds each so a bit high yes ?
            That's like 25 US I think. If they are minty that's not bad for non glow.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎