Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news on the Batman 1966 Batgirl? This year or next year?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Any news on the Batman 1966 Batgirl? This year or next year?

How much longer do we have to wait? And is she going to have that super hard head that the others have? If she is, I'm going to wait until Doc comes out with his bandless female body, and eventually do a headswap on the sucker.
    JediJaida
  • Wasimhosen
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 23, 2011

Yvonne Craig hasn't given her likeness rights to too many companies. I imagine this would be a sticking point with FTC. She is not one of the 14 figures on the back of the Batman boxing outfit cardback I got today. That may put her in wave 3, 4 or even.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 11, 2014

Next year for sure.

Comment

• rlkrefft
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by Wasimhosen
        Yvonne Craig hasn't given her likeness rights to too many companies. I imagine this would be a sticking point with FTC. She is not one of the 14 figures on the back of the Batman boxing outfit cardback I got today. That may put her in wave 3, 4 or even.
        Who were the 14 figures on the card back? Thanks

Comment

• ovenmitt
          Persistent Member
          • May 26, 2009

Back on Feb. 1, 2014 (my 44th birthday!) in Scott Beatty FTC interview Anthony Balasco said 66 Batgirl head had already been sculpted!

And I thought back in September 2013 when Yvonne Craig signed with Warner to use her likeness on Batgirl merchandise that Warner could let ANY company use her likeness!

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by ovenmitt
            Back on Feb. 1, 2014 (my 44th birthday!) in Scott Beatty FTC interview Anthony Balasco said 66 Batgirl head had already been sculpted!

And I thought back in September 2013 when Yvonne Craig signed with Warner to use her likeness on Batgirl merchandise that Warner could let ANY company use her likeness!
            yep,she is signed and anyone can make her who holds the 66 Batman license

Comment

• eewdoc
              • Feb 3, 2014

Mattel showed Batgirl at the toy fair recently for their 6 inch line.

Comment

• Wasimhosen
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 23, 2011

20140905_084500.jpg
                Originally posted by rlkrefft
                Who were the 14 figures on the card back? Thanks
                Hope you can see this

Comment

• rlkrefft
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 14, 2010

Thank you for that pic. Those are almost all my favorite characters right there, so I am pretty pleased. Just hoping Batgirl, Alfred, Gordon (Jim and Barbara), False Face, Olga, Siren, Louie and Clock King can be added...especially the first five. With how the female figures have been looking in the Retro waves, not sure I would even buy much of them past Catwoman and Batgirl anyway. The necks and hair have got to be improved

Comment

• Teemu
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 15, 2010

Batgirl is coming next year...probably wave 4

Comment

• johnmiic
                      Adrift
                      • Sep 6, 2002

The Mattel version at Toyfair. I don't want to jack these guys images so hit the links:

A blog about toy collecting, geek stuff, movies, comic books, cartoons, and my love for femme fatales like Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Posion Ivy too!

It's time for Comic-Con and that means it's time for lots and lots of toy reveals. Here's dozens of my favorites of the newly-revealed toys, including a Yvonne Craig action figure, and Ripley with her power loader.

Jeeze... I'm still reporting on SDCC stuff?? How far behind am I? Here's a look at a ton of upcoming figures from Mattel -- mainly their ...

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by johnmiic
                        The Mattel version at Toyfair. I don't want to jack these guys images so hit the links:

A blog about toy collecting, geek stuff, movies, comic books, cartoons, and my love for femme fatales like Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Posion Ivy too!

It's time for Comic-Con and that means it's time for lots and lots of toy reveals. Here's dozens of my favorites of the newly-revealed toys, including a Yvonne Craig action figure, and Ripley with her power loader.

http://toynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2...-coverage.html

WOW! Thanks for the links Dude! Some exciting stuff there! Love the Miller Batman figures(Statues?)...and I would Die if the Master Chief was 8" Mego scale!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎