Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

Never be Armie Hammer, unless they're desperate. He's just the latest in a line of agent over-hyped actors. Cudmore's been mentioned before and probably has the better shot since Shazam shares time with Batson

Molale's not new. He's actively campaigned for it since Peter Segal was involved way back when, and they still haven't signed him.

Edit - Interesting to see Cena switch colors from Green/White to Red/Yellow. I originally thought it was a Hogan visual, but now I dunno...biggest strike against him is he's repped by the wrong agency.
    Last edited by hedrap; Sep 9, '14, 9:12 PM.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

I highly doubt Cena will get that role...because Shazam would become a WWE all star film with him and the Rock, instead of a DC Comics movie.
      sigpic

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Hector
        Brandon Molale...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12392[/ATTACH]

6' 4", ex college football player, turn actor...

He has zero box office appeal.......next....lol

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

John Hamm actually has that CC Beck Captain Marvel first appearance look......Hamm could buff himself up and would be a great opposite to the Rock....

Comment

• Random Axe
            The Voice of Reason
            • Apr 16, 2008

Here's an oddball option that Hector will hate. Since I'm a huge fan of irony, how about Tom Welling as Shazam. Dude's pretty darn big and if you haven't seen him recently he's changed a bit. He's really filled out and looks waaaaay more the part of a Superman/Shazam character. I know what he's known for and he'll probably always have that stygma, but I think he'd be pretty solid.
            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

In that case, I'd rather have John Cena ^^^^^^^^

sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Axe, TBolt hates that idea too. Smallville is gone and I'd like to not be reminded of it.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                  • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by madmarva
                  Again, it does matter if the Billy role is the dominant part as on the TV show or like David Banner on the Hilk TV show or if the Captain Marvel part is dominant or an equal to Billy. Finding the right actors to make the child/teen and the hero dynamic work is going to be tough, particularly if the part iswritten as a child/teen's innocence and inexperience in control of the body and powers of the world's mightiest mortal.
                  THIS is the angle that in the hands of a capable director could make this a really great film.

Comment

• megocrazy
                    Museum Trouble Maker
                    • Feb 18, 2007

Until DC gets something, non-animated, other than Arrow, right I can't get excited. While I have always been a marvel guy, Shaz may be my highest rated DC character. Flash too, but I think they're gonna destroy that this season. The best thing I saw in any of the Batman movies was Heath Ledger. Unfortunately he wont be back. Joker is the one DC character that has been done multiple times and never missed. Romero was perfect for what his show needed, Jack was great opposite Keaton. Never thought he could be Batman but that may be my favorite overall Batman movie. Even though i hate Basinger, Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhall did nothing for me either in the later flicks, and Heath Ledger could go down, in my book, as the best comic character rendition on film. Not easy to follow in Nicholson's shoes, much less do,it better. I dont see DC ever doing a JL movie. Their characters barely hold their own movies, how will they ever work together? I dont like the DC casting. Nobody hits me as dead on. Downy jr., was perfect for IM, Hemsworth, Jackson, etc. Pretty much every one owns their character. You would have a hard time seeing another person play the part. If they lost Bale as Batman would anyone be devastated? The more hero movies the better imo, but just not seeing it from DC. Just re-air the Super Friends.
                    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎