Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toyman
    Just Another Collector
    • Sep 1, 2008

I cancelled all three sets I had ordered.

Comment

• mav-man
      • Dec 9, 2007

they have my $150., I've been wondering about what to do. you think they would send an email with an update. I don't think they would rip everyone off though.

Comment

• drogge
        Career Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

They did post something on Facebook saying the 2 pack were delayed until Ocotober. However, they should be notifying those who paid and got shipping notices (me) personallyand not rely on social media. Other than facebook, I have not recieved any info on when these are arriving and I have been charged for 3 of the 2 packs.

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

Some official notice would have been good. But if they come at the beginning of October, that is only another 2 weeks. They have my money and I feel confident I will eventually have my figures. It's not like they are going to completely skip town.

It would be nice if they threw something extra in the box though, like a couple of batarangs. hehehe

JeffBearCO

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

I agree, they should have sent out a notice to folks who were charged; things like that can accumulate if they occur too often (ask Mattycollector), so I hope any future problems are dealt with a bit better. I don't have a huge problem myself over it, as if the stuff doesn't ship at all, I don't think FTC is going to run off with the money, but I can see where a lot of folks wouldn't be comfortable with the situation after being assured nothing would be charged until stuff was ready to ship.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 11, 2014

I will double check for everyone but I think they-(Parts for 2 packs-1966 Pink Cowl Bats- 1966 Bat Acess Sets and Super Wave-1) Will be rolling in early next week so the wait is almost over for everyone.

Comment

• drogge
                Career Member
                • Jul 24, 2009

Super Wave 1? Yes!!!

Comment

• houseofdracula
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                  I will double check for everyone but I think they-(Parts for 2 packs-1966 Pink Cowl Bats- 1966 Bat Acess Sets and Super Wave-1) Will be rolling in early next week so the wait is almost over for everyone.
                  How about Batman 66 Wave 2?
                  The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                  https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                    Radioactive!
                    • Feb 13, 2010

If Superman Wave 1 is coming in next week, I hope FTC took the time to fix Bizarro.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
                      If Superman Wave 1 is coming in next week, I hope FTC took the time to fix Bizarro.
                      Can't wait to get Bizarro, love the figure and they nailed the card design.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                        Radioactive!
                        • Feb 13, 2010

Bizarro, Brainiac, and Luthor were the Megos I wanted most as a kid: I'll be very disappointed if Bizarro shows up with the giant noggin next week which I suspect he will due to the amount of lead time it would have taken to fix him from the time we first saw the packaged prototype.

I think many of the complaints about head size would stop if FTC said more that just "we're aware of it and working on it". If Bizarro is too far along to have been fixed, I'd much rather have been told that upfront. If the reality of the production process means that it will be late 2015 before we see the results, I wish FTC would simply say so. The ongoing complaints owe much to the fact that we haven't seen any results yet re: the head scale problem. If FTC would tell us when we will see results (i.e. heads that are in scale on new characters) I think expectations would be tempered and complaints about this issue would be fewer just by having an idea of when we'll see the corrections.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong about Bizarro: if I see photos of the finished product and his head size is corrected, I'll be buying multiples of him to populate an entire Bizarro World display and I'll gladly eat some crow on the board and apologize to FTC for ever doubting them.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

nt....

Comment

• scott metzger
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
                            I sincerely hope I'm wrong about Bizarro: if I see photos of the finished product and his head size is corrected, I'll be buying multiples of him to populate an entire Bizarro World display and I'll gladly eat some crow on the board and apologize to FTC for ever doubting them.
                            My feelings exactly; I'd stock up to use the faceted head as bases for a Bizarro JLA. If he is fixed, my praises will gush for how quickly FTC addressed the problem. I don't see how it's possible, honestly, but I'd be thrilled to be wrong.

Regardless, glad to see more stuff coming next week. Really love the accessories set, and I hope it does well enough for more such sets to follow. It would be so cool to have some Super Friends accessories, like the dream Weapon Luthor used or a big, hollow Monolith of Evil.
                            Last edited by scott metzger; Sep 17, '14, 8:51 AM.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                              How about Batman 66 Wave 2?
                              Yeap forgot to list those in the pile as well. They are all due to arrive next week. If I see or hear of any delay I will post something on it.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                                Yeap forgot to list those in the pile as well. They are all due to arrive next week. If I see or hear of any delay I will post something on it.
                                Super Powers? I'll likely get some of those but might wait to see what the figures look like 'in the wild' first.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎