X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
    Yeap forgot to list those in the pile as well. They are all due to arrive next week. If I see or hear of any delay I will post something on it.
    Ah, the Egg Man cometh, and he's got a Penguin with him! The Burgess Meredith sculpt looks just dead on, and the Adam West likeness appears a close second.

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Batman 66 series 2 is in stock

Comment

• mav-man
        • Dec 9, 2007

So are these shipping yet this week too?

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Got mine today, Penguin and Egghead
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• invisiblelad
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 6, 2014

^^^ AWESOME! if you can take any side by side pics to see how the heads look scale wise that'd be totally awesome!

??? There isn't any chance FTC surprised us by including an UMBRELLA w/ Penguin? Or is that a BBP Killinger one?

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              Got mine today, Penguin and Egghead

So WHO is in Wave 3??? the back of the card should tell us

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

the card back has pics of Tut, Shame, Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Bookworm and the accessory pack. so that leaves two slots open for upcoming waves. Batgirl, Alfred, Gordon and O'Hara are unaccounted for along with False Face, the Archer and a few other good villains.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Brown Bear
                  Still Old School
                  • Feb 14, 2008

Wow.....those guys look AWESOME!! Thanks for posting the pic.
                  Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• KLAATU
                    Museum Patron
                    • Feb 3, 2009

I got my two-packs delivered today - Superman & Supergirl and Batman & Robin - along with a couple of extra FTC zip ties. The large card art looks great.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by KLAATU
                      I got my two-packs delivered today - Superman & Supergirl and Batman & Robin - along with a couple of extra FTC zip ties. The large card art looks great.
                      Hey KLAATU, I'm happy to hear that you rec'd your 2-packs! If you decide to take some pics, I'd be interested in seeing them! Also, I was wondering this about people collecting the DC 2-packs, are you keeping them MIB or opening them? Did FTC send you extra zip ties because you had to fix/adjust other figures & want to seal them back up? I finally found a way to open my FTC figures w/ out cutting the zip tie. I didn't have much luck w/ the little screwdriver, so I use a $1 store razor blade/exacto knife wannabe to do it & it's worked everytime, although it sometimes leaves a little cut/slash on the inside of the locked mechanism of the zip tie. Well enjoy your new figs!

Comment

• Wondergrrrl
                        • Sep 17, 2014

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                        Hey KLAATU, I'm happy to hear that you rec'd your 2-packs! If you decide to take some pics, I'd be interested in seeing them!
                        Can I just second that? Still have yet to order my Supergirl and Wonder Woman, as I'm unsure of which company to buy from for best service now and later. Thus far I am left for wanting by the fan photo posted here of Supergirl in a lacklustre costume with pencil thin sleeves, and don't get me started on the poor doll's hair...

I finally found a way to open my FTC figures w/ out cutting the zip tie. I didn't have much luck w/ the little screwdriver, so I use a $1 store razor blade/exacto knife wannabe to do it & it's worked everytime, although it sometimes leaves a little cut/slash on the inside of the locked mechanism of the zip tie. Well enjoy your new figs!
                        Invisiblelad, may I prevail upon you to teach me your technique sometime as I suspect I shall have need of it in a number of weeks? By the way, your welcome was most appreciated.

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

This how my Sups and Shazam two-pack arrived today...Now If I was not going to open these (especially as a MOC Collector).I WOULD BE ****ED!!! Figures were just thrown in the package and not even tied down...WOW! FTC really cares! at 59.99 they can keep their 2 packs for now on....Of course,My Superman had a Bobble Head on that piece of Sh*t body that they use....The Type S body (once again) corrected that issue....FTC really should be ashamed of themselves charging the prices for what we get

100_6806.jpg100_6807.jpg100_6808.jpg

Comment

• invisiblelad
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 6, 2014

Wondergrrrl, Of course I welcomed you! I remember nobody welcomed me aboard, so I try to welcome someone unless someone beats me to it! I feel that 1 of my all time favorite childhood Mego toys as a boy were the x3 8" SUPER GALS I had. I NEVER got SUPERGIRL as a toddler & was looking so forward to her. FTC disappoints on delievery of 75% or 3/4 SUPER GALS. CATWOMAN was done beautifully! WW & BATGIRL would of been fantastic if it weren't for the DEFECTIVE Bodies (sunken in Neck & up-side-down torso ball joint) & short boots. I think FTC is doing GREAT on the MALE WGH replicas. I'm not very enthusiastic about their NEW mego-like offerings for 2 reason; BIG HEADS & TOO MUCH Detail. I like the Bizarro, but a simpler more MEGO interpretation would of been more what I was hoping when I heard we would get NEW Megos from FTC. I was hoping each of their lines would blend well. I WOULD BUY THEIR dc COMIC LINE, BUT WOULD PREFER TO buy THEIR FTC Mego line, meaning Biazarro, Alfred, Comm. Gordon, Ras Al Ghul, all looked more MEGO 70s, instead of dressed up detailed dolls. BUT I love DC & if FTC immediately fixes their QC issues, defective female bodies, their prototypes NOT matching the finished product in some ways, & the BIG HEADS (my biggest PROBw/ FTC so far)..... my excitement will continue to wane & my interest will continue to fizzle out. I'm a GOOD TOY customer, they need to get their act together. They hit homeruns & then strike out every few figure it seems. It makes me SAD! :(

Oh & yes I'll try to take pics ina few weeks when I have another load of FTC figures to open, unless its longer & EE doesn't get in on the first batch of BATMAN 66 wave 2.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 6, 2014

WOW, that 2-pack looks deliberately sabotaged, & we KNOW they were NOT packaged in CHINA, they were packaged right there in FTC headquarters! I'd send them a CLEAR MESSAGE that this 2-packs presentation as an special EXCLUSIVE FTC is unacceptable! I'd post pics on their FACEBOOK page to, they need to learn to CARE! I hope to someday see everyone post pics of each figure as they come from FTC, then a picture in the same pose on a TYPE S body, so I can see all the advanatges & how all the costumes fit. The Superman pics looks great! I haven't bought any of those yet because I was afraid about what I heard in regards to the costumes being too small for the TYPE S. Are any of your FTC costumes/heads to small for they TYPE S. I don't want to rip any costumes as the FTC mego costumes are better as far as pilling & runs, but INFERIOR when it comes to stretch & tight fits!

Comment

• Teemu
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                                WOW, that 2-pack looks deliberately sabotaged, & we KNOW they were NOT packaged in CHINA, they were packaged right there in FTC headquarters! I'd send them a CLEAR MESSAGE that this 2-packs presentation as an special EXCLUSIVE FTC is unacceptable! I'd post pics on their FACEBOOK page to, they need to learn to CARE! I hope to someday see everyone post pics of each figure as they come from FTC, then a picture in the same pose on a TYPE S body, so I can see all the advanatges & how all the costumes fit. The Superman pics looks great! I haven't bought any of those yet because I was afraid about what I heard in regards to the costumes being too small for the TYPE S. Are any of your FTC costumes/heads to small for they TYPE S. I don't want to rip any costumes as the FTC mego costumes are better as far as pilling & runs, but INFERIOR when it comes to stretch & tight fits!
                                SOME of the FTC costumes are a slight tighter fit,BUT they ALL fit with no problems.Supe's was the tightest costume of them ALL(I've now converted 10 FTC bodies),but I got it on with no problems.Once you get the costume over the hips,you're Golden.....My Superman also had a bobble head on the FTC Body,but the S Type body corrected that.Let me tell you,if I didn't have the Type S bodies to convert over after what I got today from FTC,I would never buy anything else from them again....FTC are good for the heads and costumes and that's it!!

Also the Type S body is an exact replica of the original Mego (but maybe the slightest of slight bigger) but having no rubber bands and much more posablility. I have not had ANY issues whatsoever converting FTC costumes onto Type S bodies.....Ive converted 66' Batman,Robin,Riddler,Joker,Egghead,Penguin,Batman, RobinSuperman,and shazam
                                Last edited by Teemu; Sep 27, '14, 3:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎