X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dark Shadow
    Creature Of The Night
    • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
    Just got done watching "Aftershocks." More like "Afteryawns." We waited almost three months for---a snooze fest episode (and a downer at that). I know that AOS can't deliver great episodes every time, but after such a long hiatus, I think they could've come up with something a little better than that. MARVEL may be kicking DC's butt at the Box Office, but with shows like THE FLASH, ARROW, GOTHAM and CONSTANTINE, DC is winning the small screen war.
    Ditto.

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

Better episode tonight...who do you think Bobbi & Mac are working for? My guess is Nick Fury, running some game to redo Shield behind the scenes?
      Starting to see the Civil War style breakdown of the team too. And you can't complain about Lady Sif!
      Next week a super villain teamup! I hope they finally call him Mr. Hyde instead of Cal, and is that Lady Deathstrike & Angar the Screamer?

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Next weeks episode does have Mr. Hyde and Angar the Screamer but that is all I can figure out.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Too bad that Kree guy had to cover up his blueness.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Great. Now whenever I see those AAG Reverse Mortgage ads I yell "Hail Hydra".

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

Angar the Screamer was pretty cool, but geez, Kyle Mac! Overact much? This isn't an episode of Batman66! I half expected to see Coulson hanging over a giant vat of boiling candle wax!
              They took down the baddies too quick I think.
              I gotta wonder about this new villain, Levi. I'm thinking he's the Fixer.

Comment

• hedrap
                Permanent Member
                • Feb 10, 2009

I tried. I really tried, but this show...when it becomes an effort to watch something, I tap out.

I could tear it apart on every level, but it really boils down to two parts. The producers stink and Coulson is the worst leading man I've ever watched. The guy's a solid actor, but he's strength is in his comedic timing.

I think what happened, was AoS was founded on the original treatments for Damage Control that stalled out in development and they just reshaped it into SHIELD for the movie synergy.

Now, they're trying to correct course and make it Alias 2, but that showed had Garner playing dressup every week to stare at, so I have a feeling that's where we're headed with Palecki; the new star working for the "real SHIELD"...and all the originals are killed off or simply written out.

If Whedon really is bailing on the Avengers franchise, then the loyalty to his family as AoS show runners is going with him. If Marvel Knights erupts to applause, they'll take over AoS whether it stays on ABC or moves to Netflix.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

He's a Cylon!. Oops. Sorry. I'm just so use to Edward James Olmos being in Galactica.

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

It stinks. It really, truly stinks. Doesn't help that it comes on right after the Flash either.

After watching an hour of a comic book series done so incredibly well, it makes SHIELD suck even more. A while back I said the same thing as Hedrap...Coulson is great in small doses but cannot carry a show, and the rest of the cast are equally bland.

I literally do not care what happens to anyone on this show.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

I really liked Hyde's gang of freaks, wish they wouldn't have broke up the band so quick. Riding around in a Winnebago terrorizing from town to town,
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        I really liked Hyde's gang of freaks, wish they wouldn't have broke up the band so quick. Riding around in a Winnebago terrorizing from town to town,
                        Kinda like the old David Banner Hulk show, only in reverse. Picture sad Hyde thumbing his way out of town to the sad walk in' away music...

Comment

• boss
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 18, 2003

I liked this week's episode. The previous few weeks... meh.
                          Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                            Talkative Member
                            • May 11, 2013

I never expected much at of this show from the beginning. It is a filler for the Marvel Cinematic Universe for a few factors:

*Fill in the months there is not movie out

*To help develop the MCU story line

*To try out new characters

I am happy we had Deathlok, Mockingbird, and other Marvel Character show up in the series. It is better than iZombie who rewrote nearly everthing out and made it a cop show.
                            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• johnnystorm
                              Hot Child in the City
                              • Jul 3, 2008

Another episode where stuff happens...and yet nothing happens. I will say Edward Olmos' character is VERY unlike able and I hope he turns out to be Hydra so May can shoot him.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                                galactic yo-yo
                                • Apr 6, 2006

Nah. I told you he's a Cylon.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡