X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Buck Rogers Chrichton 1/6 paper model download

In case anyone wants a Chrichton to go with their ZICA figures there's a free paper-model download at this site. It states 1/6th scale but should be no problem to reduce it to Mego 1/9 and then build it. I recommend getting some silver finish card stock for good effect. Perhaps use this as blueprints to make it in plastic. Your prerogative:

If you can access the website this guy has pics of his built in grey and silver. Very nice:

Last edited by johnmiic; Sep 1, '14, 9:49 PM.
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Chrichton is the worst, but dang that is still cool.

Comment

• johnmiic
      Adrift
      • Sep 6, 2002

Yeah, but since there won't be anything new Buck Rogers coming down the pipeline it's still nice for a display.

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2, 2013

HI! I found some paper plans for a vehicle that are small, and i want to blow them up to 1/9 scale, "mego size" does anybody know how to do that? I have photoshop knowledge... any tips or tutorials?

Thanks!
        My EPIC FOR SALE threat ! http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oys-Real-nice!

Comment

• johnmiic
          Adrift
          • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by CAZAFANTASMA
          HI! I found some paper plans for a vehicle that are small, and i want to blow them up to 1/9 scale, "mego size" does anybody know how to do that? I have photoshop knowledge... any tips or tutorials?

Thanks!
          I usually would go into the copy room after everyone at work went home and would just eye-ball it. I would keep a Mego figure handy and line it up on the paper but that's because the copies were free. It would probably be costly to do it like that if you have to pay for them.

You need to figure the scale. How big should the figure be next to that vehicle and enlarge it to the corect size.

What vehicle are we talking about?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎