X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astronut
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 21, 2010

Originally posted by jayraytee

Mainly I would just like to see the expanded DC universe, Blue Beetle, Dr Fate, the Spirit, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Lanturn, Red Tornado, Hawkman, Mr Miracle, etc.
    AGREED! And....... Demon and Omac, I know they're obscure but I would love those two.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 12, 2014

Yes, a redo of their Western Heroes, Mad Monsters Series 2, Knights, Munsters, etc. would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Grimjohn on this. Add the Super Pirates as well. Would also like to see them expand these lines too.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I would love to see a Mad Monsters 3 using castaway's sculpts or Dr. Cyclopses
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ZombieJimC
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 12, 2014

What about Blue Falcon and DynoMutt? Dick Dastardly and Muttley?

Comment

• firestarcomics
            Museum Patron
            • Jun 19, 2014

YES!
            I want my Mego Lynda Carter Wonder Woman but am happy IF they make a Super Friends cartoon Wonder Woman. I think Sid and Marty Kroft would be wonderful stuff, they need another go around in action figures. Hanna Barbera would be nice to do at some point as well because who would NOT want the Herculoids or Birdman or The Galaxy Trio? Its pretty crazy, just got a Paul Stanley classic Mego used doll from Ebay. His body STILL holds up after 36 YEARS????!!!!! Goes to show the craftsmanship to old school stuff vs the new stuff. Dont get me wrong but the new 12in retro KISS series 1 have pretty bad body twists and I pulled out my new figures to look at them. For some crazy reason the plastic on original Paul also feels sturdier and heavier to me.

Comment

• Scousebadger
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2, 2012

Lynda Carter WW (with Mattel-style outfit, not pyjamas); in 1940s and 1970s variants. Also with scuba suit and 1940s and 1970s Diana Prince. Maybe even a Drusilla WG?

Supergirl movie figure, plus Christopher Reeve Superman and movie Phantom Zone villains.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎