X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZombieJimC
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 12, 2014

FTC Prototype Scarecrow & Ra's Al Ghul

Dont know if I missed someone else posting this link, but these look Amazing!! Also shows Gordon from wave 4 and Mr Freeze, Madhatter, and Egghead from '66. Green Arrow from the DC line.

Last edited by ZombieJimC; Aug 29, '14, 9:05 PM.
  • dee T.
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 25, 2012

Looks like the Batman retro action figures series four is going to be another winner.
    Clothes make the doll

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by dee T.
      Looks like the Batman retro action figures series four is going to be another winner.
      That figure lineup also sets up nicely for complimenting figures in the Batman Wave 5:

70s Batman in 4 needs 70s Robin in 5
      Gordon in 4 needs an Alter-Ego Barbara Gordon in 5
      Ras in 4 needs Talia in 5
      Scarecrow could be another bat-villain, maybe Two-Face in 5?

Comment

• dee T.
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 25, 2012

I think a Clay Face (If this can be done right), a Croc-Ock, a Mr. Freeze, and a comic version of Mad - Hatter would be a incredible line For FTC to make next too.
        Clothes make the doll

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I'm thinking Scarecrow could slide right into my 66 villain collection and fit right in the group.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Dang, Gordon's head is humongous!!! And judging from the neck plug on Ra's compared to an FTC Superman head (I compared pictures in photo manip program, and got Ra's neck and plug even with Supes), the Demon's Head looks to be at least as big. Ra's sculpt is so dead on (still love the fact they remembered he has no eyebrows), but it's a waste of plastic if it's as big as Gordon's. I'd like to delude myself into waiting to see the head on the actual figure, but I can't see any way this noggin is not going to be right up there with Bizarro. I'd be VERY tempted to get an extra and switch the head onto my custom Ra's, because their version is so much better. But I may even pass on getting one if it looks as bad as I fear. I don't get it; the new Tarzan Character looks fine, perfect head proportions, and the '66 Mad Hatter looks like the head might be touch big, but it still looks fine. I'm baffled by the scattershot sizing...

Comment

• jayraytee
              Career Member
              • May 27, 2011

I still wonder if the heads are not sculpted to fit the individual body, larger head for a weaker person, like Alfred or an old Gordon, but smaller head for a more muscular person like Batman or Superman without consideration or a lacks in consideration of consistancy in headsize through the line. I mean I have scuplted some heads before and I could see myself getting so engrossed in making the head look right for the body on the individual character that I am working on that I would forget to compare it to other characters. I think I would have to create a dummy head that was used as a starting point for every figure to get consistancy in size. Just speculating, but I could see something like this. I mean even comic books have to have continuity experts so that the writers who get engrossed writing a certain story line do not stray too far from the character's historical persona.
              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• jayraytee
                Career Member
                • May 27, 2011

double post
                My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 16, 2014

What's the word on these 2?
                  sigpic

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

I'm hoping the delay means they are working on getting the size right. I REALLY want that incredible Ra's sculpt on a head the fits an 8" body...

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 16, 2014

That weird dude had a big head in the comics any how.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎