X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
    Ehm... I hate to break it to you but... action figure is a French term that, when literally translated, means "fooled you into buying a doll".

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by megomania
      "Think bigger"....stop teasing us!!
      That's not a tease, it was announced a long time ago. You really don't pay attention to the announcements, do you?

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by enyawd72
        ^I'd even buy him in three sizes...8" 12" and 18"

That would make a really cool display of him transforming.
        Maybe add CAH-sized figure as well? I'm still not giving up on FTC re-releasing the CAH line.

Comment

• Goblin19
          Talkative Member
          • May 2, 2002

Good lineup coming. Way too much stuff. I have to actually skip some stuff.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
            That's not a tease, it was announced a long time ago. You really don't pay attention to the announcements, do you?
            I recall the development of an 18" figure--but had FTC committed to a scale for Apache Chief specifically? There's been so much release info, coupled with speculation & wish-lists, that I'm uncertain.
            Last edited by PNGwynne; Sep 2, '14, 3:49 PM.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

An 8" and 18" Apache Chief is an absolute must! They can't pass up a chance like that!

Comment

• jayraytee
                Career Member
                • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                I recall the development of an 18" figure--but had FTC committed to a scale for Apache Chief specifically? There's been so much release info, coupled with speculation & wish-lists, that I'm uncertain.
                I think it was just a mention of 18" figures of some kind.. then people are hoping for large 'giant-ish' heroes to make use of the size. There was also a mention of a different Batman sculpt or something and people assumed it would be like a Neil Adams Batman line... it could be the SuperFreinds version of Batman though, couldn't it?
                My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by jayraytee
                  I think it was just a mention of 18" figures of some kind.. then people are hoping for large 'giant-ish' heroes to make use of the size. There was also a mention of a different Batman sculpt or something and people assumed it would be like a Neil Adams Batman line... it could be the SuperFreinds version of Batman though, couldn't it?
                  There's going to be a different sculpt in the next Batman wave, although you're right people have assumed it would be Adams-inspired. I think that was mostly due to it being paired with Ras Al Ghul in the same wave.

Now that I think about it I believe it was confirmed as being a '70s Batman' sculpt. If so, that makes an Adams sculpt a top contender.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Goblin19
                    Good lineup coming. Way too much stuff. I have to actually skip some stuff.
                    Agreed, I didn't even consider the 2nd wave of 2-packs because there's so much stuff coming out. With these announcements from The Farrow it looks like we will have to deal with the 'problem' of 'too many' figures for the next several months as well.

Beats the alternative!

Comment

• Type Two
                      Career Member
                      • Sep 20, 2010

Wow! Amazing news all around. Who would have thought any of these would have happened even two short years ago?
                      Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Comment

• Type Two
                        Career Member
                        • Sep 20, 2010

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                        You really don't pay attention to the announcements, do you?
                        LOL! Some of us would find it hard to attempt to compete with your level of activity here! If we cared to try... .

Your comment does bring up a point that others have made: namely, the need for a "sticky" here in the "Figures" section to detail what is being made and when it is expected to come out.
                        Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎