Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of the Bounty Hunter toys promo cards?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Anyone know of the Bounty Hunter toys promo cards?

I was browsing ebay and I came across what's called a Star Trek Bounty Hunter Toys Promo Card #8 Mego
    I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of these cards or might have them?

They are the same size as the museum cards, but I never heard of these particular cards, I'm going to try and do some research and see what they have. It's being sold on ebay for $6.99 it's just a card, I also see people selling the museum cards on ebay some for $10 that's a crime.

If anyone has any info on these cards please let me know. Thanks!
  • mpramuk
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 24, 2007

I've seen these too (and am seeking them myself - like you, at a reasonable price and ideally in trade!)

Apparently these were promo cards given out with orders at Bounty Hunter Toys and by Joe Canuck ~2010-2012 (Like MM and PS cards they were intended "NOT for Sale").

The cards feature:

1- Kenner Star Wars toys
    2- GI Joe 3 3/4" figures
    3- Masters of the Universe
    4- Transformers
    5- Super Powers (DC Comics)
    6- World's Greatest Super Heroes
    7- Wrestling
    8- Mego Star Trek

If anyone has these Bounty Hunter cards to offer I have many MM, PS and Classic TV Toys cards to trade (though offer to trade with tjacwave50 1st as he started the thread).
    Looking for redhead AJ heads (or figures) - both bearded & clean shaven (I'm trying to complete all the variations).
    Also seeking: 1 blue Soldier Ape glove, 1 General Ape boot, sun reflector from PotA Fortress playset.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Thanks mpramuk for the info on those Bounty Hunter promo cards and like the MM cards
      they were for collecting and trading only and not for sale like I see on ebay, and I appreciate
      the kind offer of giving me first dibs on them, thank you.

As for those Bounty Hunter promo cards, I would only be interested in the Star Trek #8
      with the WGSH #6 as a 2nd choice, I have some cards for trade, and I'm willing to pay
      any shipping charges if I don't have what you need.

Comment

• Fitski
        Veteran Member
        • May 19, 2013

search Bounty Hunter toys on facebook or twitter and contact the owner Mike, he could probably help you out.

Comment

• samurainoir
          Eloquent Member
          • Dec 26, 2006

Bounty Hunter Toys is an awesome vintage toy store located in Hamilton, Ontario, up here in Canada. I believe Mike is a member here, and IIRC, he was inspired by the Mego Museum cards. He had also previously created trading cards for Canadian GI Joe characters that were the exclusives at the Canadian GI Joe Conventions.

They are often set-up at the Canadian Toycon/Burlington Toy Show along with Mego Museum members, such as the Mego North show on Sept 7th!
          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎