Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW FTC Limited Edition (100 each) DC Comics 2-packs Series 2 ANNOUNCED!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toyman
    Just Another Collector
    • Sep 1, 2008

I just ordered Superman/Supergirl Blue background Supergirl/Batgirl and Aquaman/Green Arrow, will let you know when they show shipped.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      Based on how long they were available I would guess they didn't sell as quickly as anticipated, so with these new 2 packs maybe they decided to offer some of the figures like Shazam, Aquaman and Green Arrow first in the (higher priced) 2 packs, thinking it would spike sales from the collectors that can't wait for these guys to come out in singles.

Probably a smart move. We'll see how long these are still available, if I recall correctly it took at least a month for the Batman/Robin 2 pack to sellout.
      I think you're right. Being that these are only limited to 100 each, there has to be more in production of the new figures, so I imagine the two packs are just being offered first for those who want them now. That makes sense.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

Who would think we'd be seeing sooo many WGSH done right in 2014?!

Awesome.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

^yeah, if The sets are shipping now and Wonder Woman, Mxy and Tarzan are out in By the end of November as solicited, FTC will have delivered every DC Mego it has the rights to in a years time. You could argue no Clark Kent, but the secret ID Clark wasn't an actual figure and you can order the parts right now.

That's pretty amazing.

Comment

• ovenmitt
            Persistent Member
            • May 26, 2009

This morning I got an email notification from FTC that my 3 Series 2 DC 2-packs order has SHIPPED!

I ordered:
            Superman/Shazam
            Aquaman/Green Arrow
            Supergirl/Batgirl

I will post when the figures arrive. CANNOT WAIT!

Comment

• pmwasson
              Maker
              • Sep 12, 2007

Wow! That was quick.
              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• toyman
                Just Another Collector
                • Sep 1, 2008

My 3 sets also shipped this morning per an email.

Comment

• Toystasher
                  • Jul 18, 2014

No Batman/Superman 2-pack? Seriously???????

Comment

• darkbros
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by Toystasher
                    No Batman/Superman 2-pack? Seriously???????
                    I asked they said "They weren't allowed". DC killed it, probably we'll see round 2016
                    when the movie comes out?
                    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Toystasher
                      • Jul 18, 2014

I probably would have bought a Batman 66 2-pack if not for Robin's lewd crotch shot

Comment

• Toystasher
                        • Jul 18, 2014

I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with this series. Hopefully, something better will come along next time. No Batman/Joker 66 2-pack either. WOW. Someone really dropped the ball! I still think the Batman/Robin set from series 1 has the best artwork yet. You have chosen well grasshopper.

Comment

• WAV
                          • Jul 31, 2009

Ordered the Supergirl and Batgirl set for my daughter and was surprised to see that shipping to Canada is $40. I pulled the trigger, figuring that it would be difficult to track down a Batgirl and my daughter is very excited about getting Supergirl. Also, it's pretty awesome that my 6 year old girl is enjoying Megos in 2014!

Yesterday, I just received an email that the figures have shipped , but there's no tracking number. Doubt I'll be ordering from FTC directly again.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                            Still Old School
                            • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by WAV
                            Ordered the Supergirl and Batgirl set for my daughter and was surprised to see that shipping to Canada is $40. I pulled the trigger, figuring that it would be difficult to track down a Batgirl and my daughter is very excited about getting Supergirl. Also, it's pretty awesome that my 6 year old girl is enjoying Megos in 2014!

Yesterday, I just received an email that the figures have shipped , but there's no tracking number. Doubt I'll be ordering from FTC directly again.
                            I'm also in Canada and have ordered several times from FTC/CTVT and never once had any issues. In fact, I find their shipping is pretty quick compared to others.
                            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• WAV
                              • Jul 31, 2009

If the figures do arrive quickly, I won't mind so much. I guess I am assuming that since a tracking number wasn't provided, that it's going to take a while for these to get here.

Delivery certainly should be quick, though. I've ordered lots of things from the U.S. for years, and $40 for something this size is quite expensive.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                                • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by WAV
                                If the figures do arrive quickly, I won't mind so much. I guess I am assuming that since a tracking number wasn't provided, that it's going to take a while for these to get here.

Delivery certainly should be quick, though. I've ordered lots of things from the U.S. for years, and $40 for something this size is quite expensive.
                                They never give tracking numbers which is dumb the shipping software they should be using can easily do this for them. But their shipping time is pretty good. BBTS' is excellent too.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎