• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clemso
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 8, 2001

So wheres my Doctor Who Deep Breath Series 8 Trading Card then Clem

Clem So in Doctor Who Deep Breath as a Clockwork Droid
    Last edited by clemso; Sep 9, '14, 3:29 AM.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

When are you going to do convention signings, Clem?
      Doctor Who, James Bond Skyfall, you have your fanbase right there...
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

That's awesome Clem! Now that I know what you look like, I'll be keeping an eye out for you for sure!

And you definitely could do cons now. Every zombie that ever crawled across the Walking Dead attends cons, so why not you? You're more legit!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• clemso
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 8, 2001

I know, so many keep saying. I worked on Guardians Of The Galaxy as well. Would love to do signings but it would depend who was picking things up like travel expenses etc. Maybe I can be made into a BBP 8" Doctor Who Series 8 Clockwork Droid Con exclusive with retractable wrist blade. So it wouldn't be hard to mod a BBP Li H’sen Chang figure would it, Lol, Clem

Clem So in Guardians of the Galaxy as a Kyln Prisoner

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
          When are you going to do convention signings, Clem?
          Doctor Who, James Bond Skyfall, you have your fanbase right there...
          Last edited by clemso; Sep 9, '14, 3:28 AM.

Comment

• RobTMego
            Career Member
            • Mar 15, 2013

I really had to guess at the ending. That "The lady" at the end was the Tardis, giving the clockwork man peace by giving a piece of the space for his programing of the "it's bigger on the inside space" to allow him to find his promise land. I also had to guess that the Tardis also posted the add in the news paper. So unless they debunk the idea's I will go with that LOL.

I actually was surprised Capaldi did so well, I was affraid of him being to serious or dry, But I enjoyed it. Only issue I had is sometime he spoke so fast and with such scottish brogue, I had to rewind to hear and understand him better (surpisingly I never had to do that with Tennant). As for the Capaldi Hype, I think any big changes on Dr. Who will get world or over hype, every since the Tennant years ended and the popularity has hit such mass numbers.

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Clem, you need a IMDB page

Known for: Exodus to Shanghai, Narrow Line, Stories from the End of the World

m

Comment

• clemso
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 8, 2001

Lol, that's mine, just haven't added stuff yet And I'm serious. Wheres my BBP Doctor Who figure, who do i talk to

Originally posted by Mikey
                Clem, you need a IMDB page

Known for: Exodus to Shanghai, Narrow Line, Stories from the End of the World

m

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                  Banned
                  • Aug 4, 2014

Agreed Jenna was awesome. As for props, I guess owning a part of Doctor Who pales in comparison to being able to prove you were in a key scene in a premiere episode!

Comment

• Mikey
                    Verbose Member
                    • Aug 9, 2001

You guys should check this out to see more Clem

m

Comment

• jwyblejr
                      galactic yo-yo
                      • Apr 6, 2006

Clem would have worked better as The Mandarin than Kingsley.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                        Invincible Ironing Man
                        • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                        Clem would have worked better as The Mandarin than Kingsley.
                        Kenny Baker would have worked better than Kingsley, but I still agree with you...
                        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• SentientApe
                          Career Member
                          • May 1, 2014

Originally posted by SentientApe
                          My daughter and her niece (both dressed as different iterations of Amy Pond) are standing in line right now, as I write this, to meet Matt Smith and Karen Gillan.
                          So, that resulted in THIS --

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

^Nice! Great costumes too!

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• clemso
                              Talkative Member
                              • Aug 8, 2001

Woo hoo, i'm almost famous

Deep Breath was the highest rated season premiere to date in the US on BBC America.

In its 8:15pm premiere, Deep Breath delivered 2.2 million total viewers, rising to 2.58 million with Live+SD Cume. From 8:00-10:00pm, Doctor Who ranked as the #1 program in all of cable among total viewers and A25-54. BBC AMERICA was the #1 network and Doctor Who was the #1 show in all of television on Twitter and Tumblr for the day.

Equally, Canada [via] saw record numbers with 805,000 viewers, the number 1 program of the day on all among the key A25-54 and A18-49 demographic, and the most-watched Space episode this broadcast-year-to-date, reaching nearly 1.4 million viewers overall.

In Australia [via], Deep Breath averaged 1.187 million national viewers becoming the highest rating drama of the day and the eighth highest rating program of the day overall.

Last edited by clemso; Aug 26, '14, 3:18 PM.

Comment

• Mikey
                                Verbose Member
                                • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by clemso
                                Woo hoo, i'm almost famous

Deep Breath was the highest rated season premiere to date in the US on BBC America.

In its 8:15pm premiere, Deep Breath delivered 2.2 million total viewers, rising to 2.58 million with Live+SD Cume. From 8:00-10:00pm, Doctor Who ranked as the #1 program in all of cable among total viewers and A25-54. BBC AMERICA was the #1 network and Doctor Who was the #1 show in all of television on Twitter and Tumblr for the day.

Equally, Canada [via] saw record numbers with 805,000 viewers, the number 1 program of the day on all among the key A25-54 and A18-49 demographic, and the most-watched Space episode this broadcast-year-to-date, reaching nearly 1.4 million viewers overall.

In Australia [via], Deep Breath averaged 1.187 million national viewers becoming the highest rating drama of the day and the eighth highest rating program of the day overall.

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/deep-br...ings-65979.htm
                                America LOVES Dr Who

One thing I never factored in was the teen girl's thinking of (you're broken so I need to take care of and comfort you) angle.

This works for young guys and even crusty old ugly men.

Should have never questioned him --- I think Moffat knows his s___t

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎