X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickeymoosemego
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
    mickeymoosemego quote might have hints in it? "no one knows what the future Holds" or "Also different scales may be coming around the mountain on many different things." Some of the words have capital letters (Holds, License, Moment)?
    Sometimes I do this and sometimes I don't. Good Eye though. I think the one I'm speaking of in this thread will be a big surprise with several other surprises of new things on the way. No one's on Target yet!

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

(G)ood (Eye) could be GI as in Joe. Doubt it, but Hasbro doesn't seem to interested in its own property at the moment. Or Good Eye and Target could refer to something else like Robin Hood. Or G E T could be hinting at Get Smart. Or the guy's just yanking chains.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Target could mean we will finally see FTC go mainstream with a Target Exclusive that will either show up for Christmas or be announced around that time for next year release.

And it doesn't fit the 15 year hint, but next year is the 30th anniversary of a little movie called "Back To The Future", which has been getting a nice bump in merchandise lately, mostly from DST. But this year we have seen action figures from Funko and next year, Hot Toys will release a Marty McFly. If the head sculpts are good, I would be down with a FTC BTTF line.

Comment

• rjm118
          Museum Super Collector
          • Apr 25, 2012

Considering they released a JR Ewing action figure, anything is possible!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 28, 2013

When were last Beatles figures done? The Yellow Submarine guys were from 1999 McFarlane?

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

If it's not Star Wars, Bond, Star Trek, Batman, LOTR, Marvel movie franchises then what's left?

Comment

• nobody
                banjo!
                • Jan 26, 2012

I'm going with Terminator due to the Clues.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

I thought NECA has Terminator?

Comment

• ovenmitt
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 26, 2009

Indiana Jones? Does Hasbro still have license after Disney bought Lucasfilm?

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

Mickey can we expect another FTC BIG announcement day of NEW licenses like April 16, 2013? Next week? Next month?

Comment

• megomania
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                        Mickey can we expect another FTC BIG announcement day of NEW licenses like April 16, 2013? Next week? Next month?
                        H e h a s n o t h i n g t o t e l l. Unless you want to play kindergarten guessing and rhyming games.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                          • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by megomania
                          H e h a s n o t h i n g t o t e l l. Unless you want to play kindergarten guessing and rhyming games.
                          Dude seriously, you need to stop.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                            Moderation Engineer
                            • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                            Dude seriously, you need to stop.
                            I spoke with FTC yesterday. There are kernels of truth sprinkled into the hints in this thread along with complete misdirection. Some of the 'hints' are for things that aren't finalized, and some are completely misleading - ie. "zoinks." There ain't no Scooby figures coming. We are working to come up with a plan to get the news out in a more organized fashion. I can say that the breadth of upcoming properties is impressive, and the prototypes look great. I can't give hints or play guessing games, but it's safe to expect some major announcements between now and the end of the calendar year.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                              • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                              I spoke with FTC yesterday. There are kernels of truth sprinkled into the hints in this thread along with complete misdirection. Some of the 'hints' are for things that aren't finalized, and some are completely misleading - ie. "zoinks." There ain't no Scooby figures coming. We are working to come up with a plan to get the news out in a more organized fashion. I can say that the breadth of upcoming properties is impressive, and the prototypes look great. I can't give hints or play guessing games, but it's safe to expect some major announcements between now and the end of the calendar year.
                              My guess is that Mickey doesn't work for FTC but does have a close relationship with the people running the company, and probably channels his inner fanboy and shares too much here occasionally. I might find myself in the same situation if I were in his shoes. I appreciate his insights here as well as his love of these figures. We need more posters like him here, IMO.

As for the upcoming announcements, awesome, bring them on! Just a month or so till Early Bird Superman and Wonder Woman ships and I can't wait.
                              Last edited by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide; Aug 15, '14, 9:43 AM.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                                Often invisible
                                • Jul 18, 2002

I'm pretty sure I've cracked the code here!

I spoke with FTC yesterday. There are KERNELS of truth sprinkled into the hints...
                                Hmmmm...kernels.... a hint towards summer Popcorn movies? Like...Expendables 3???

...along with complete MISDIRECTION.
                                Misdirection? Ah ha! The Worlds Greatest Magicians!! David Copperfield, Penn and Teller, Doug Henning...

We are working to come up with a plan to get the news out in a more organized fashion.
                                "I love it when a plan comes together!" I get what you're saying.... sounds like the A-Team is in the works...

....but it's safe to expect some major announcements between now and the end of the calendar year.
                                Major....Nelson? It's gotta be "I dream of Jeannie".

(This post is parody of course.)
                                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎