X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

strange 70's monster/alien toys?

I'm really into the strange 70's/80's monster toys like Stretch Monster, Krusher, Suckerman, Gre-gory bat, Pulsar/Hypnos, Ooze-it, Manglors etc. Weird toys that kinda have some sort of strange action feature to them. I'm just wondering if anybody knows of some that I don't. Just looking for some kind of new "grail" to hunt for. The stranger and more obscure the better.
  • 4NDR01D
    • Jan 22, 2008

Oh, I should have mentioned the "Mad Scientist" toys of the 80's. Were there ever any foreign toys like these?

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

How about Inhumaniods?
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• 4NDR01D
        • Jan 22, 2008

I have tendrill, and would like to add the other two large figures, but I'm thinking more about toys with weird action features, Stretch Monster stretches, Ooze-it oozes goop out his eyes,mouth,etc, Krusher can be crushed down and reinflated, Manglors can be ripped apart and stuck back together. I like inhumanoids but the big guys don't have action features, do they?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎