Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by magyar1964
    I restring CTVT bodies all the time and the O-Ring that I use and found to be a good replacement are 13/16th"O.Dx5/8th"I.D.x3/32" - Danco brand #12
    BTW Amazon has these for roughly $6 shipped for a package of 20. Enough for 10 figures. Thanks again for the tip.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      BTW who calls them 'dollies'?
      I can answer this. Her name is Kissy-Thug. She tells all her Roller Derby chicks, that her husband makes dollies, Oh excuse me, 'Man-Dollies'! You know, the type of character dolls that men collect. Superheroes, and Monsters and Action Movies characters. Stuff like that. Then the Roller Derby chicks all go,'Oh, yah. Now I know what you're talking about'. Then she (Kissy-Thug) says;"Yah, arts and crafts".
      Last edited by dr_cyclops; Aug 9, '14, 9:33 PM.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Just opened up a Joker wave 1 repro, and an arm fell off as soon as I pulled him out. The shoulder ring was broken. Fortunately it's for a custom anyways, so not a big deal and I just swapped out the arm with an extra arm I have on hand anyways, but still not cool.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by samurainoir
          Just opened up a Joker wave 1 repro, and an arm fell off as soon as I pulled him out. The shoulder ring was broken. Fortunately it's for a custom anyways, so not a big deal and I just swapped out the arm with an extra arm I have on hand anyways, but still not cool.
          Email FTC and they will probably send you a new Joker body. Or you can use MIB's method for using a match to melt the plastic back then coating with Super Glue.

If you have a rubber band from an original Mego available compare it to the black one that comes out of the Joker. FTC made them too short.

Comment

• willykfg
            Museum Patron
            • Apr 24, 2010

Careful when you order them from Amazon. I accidentally ordered a 1 pack. I had to re-order the 20 pack so make sure you are getting the right thing. ;-)

Comment

• silveralex
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 22, 2012

Anybody have a link to the Amazon o-rings? I can only find a pack of 6, not 20

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by silveralex
                Anybody have a link to the Amazon o-rings? I can only find a pack of 6, not 20
                Sorry I just checked and the seller I ordered them from on Amazon shows them unavailable now. Try searching for Danco #12.

Also Home Depot has them on their site, you can order of have delivered to the store for pickup.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎