Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Strawberry Shortcake dolls hitting this month.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New Strawberry Shortcake dolls hitting this month.

Bridge Direct finally updated their website to include the new Strawberry Shortcake toys that are supposed to be released this month.

The Berry Best Friends are the nicest of the bunch. They are the basic dolls with cartoon accurate outfits and pets. They look nice but it does kinda bother me Strawberry comes with Pupcake instead of Custard. That just doesn't seem right.

I do wish there were some retro dolls based on the classic cartoon and toy line.

I'm also a bit disappointed the big Strawberry Shortcake convention was this weekend and there is next to no info about it. The only news I was able to gleam was from Strawberry Shortcake's Instagram that Apple Dumpling is going to be added to the new cartoon.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • VintageJoe70
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 12, 2016

I remember my sis having some of the original dolls as a kid when they first came out...I can also remember that scent Strawberry had...
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

After clicking on the link, i actually remember Blueberry Muffin now: Years ago, I got Blueberry Muffin for the little girl I used to baby sit. I put the package figure in a larger box & wrapped it up so I thought she'd never guess the Christmas gift, but man!, that thing's fragrance even came through the wrapping paper! Yup, I still remember that smell too.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎