• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by jeffbearco
    Quit it!

I have more than enough money going into action figures at this point!

hehehe

JeffBearCO
    You are so good to call me out on this! I totally highjack FTC's board, to fish for monster character ideas.
    But I've promised myself to only steal the best ideas. I'm going to let FTC have what is left. LOL

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I think the Mad Monsters done in Pocket Heroes style would be wicked cool. Give them little Pocket Heroes vehicles like a Draculamobile too!
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
        You are so good to call me out on this! I totally highjack FTC's board, to fish for monster character ideas.
        But I've promised myself to only steal the best ideas. I'm going to let FTC have what is left. LOL
        ohh, well if that's the case, I suggest Tor, Killers from Space, Hideous Sun Demon, Invasion of the Saucer Men, Devil Girl from Mars, Rondo Hatton
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

I got them all, but I would likely re-buy them if they came on the newer, better bodies. With all that FTC is putting out now, there's likely a lot bigger interest in their product. Re-releasing some of the old stuff like the knights, monsters, Robin Hood, etc might go over now, likely better than the previous releases (I just grabbed sets of the old series they had left on their sister site with the plan to gradually replace all the bodies. The loose sets come out to 10 bucks a figure or less, if that, so it's still a bargain even with the cost of a new bod for everyone).

Comment

• ZombieJimC
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
            Someone is!
            Did I miss something? Whos doing the Tomland figures?

Comment

• dr_cyclops
              One eyed, wonder
              • Dec 17, 2009

I'd like to see the three original Goulunatics of EC Comics: Cryptkeeper, Vaultkeeper, and the Old Witch. As drawn by the artists: Jack Davis, Jonny Craig, and Graham Ingles.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 28, 2006

If FTC is working with or has some dc licenses I'd like to see house of mystery figures Cain and able.
                Heck love to have Elvira but that's stretching it I think.
                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• MegoMoe
                  • Feb 13, 2014

Yes!! More Monsters, please. Would love to see Tomland. Isn't Heroes in Action doing some Tomland? The space figures?
                  Anyway, Tomland and AHI would be great!!!

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by fallensaviour
                    If FTC is working with or has some dc licenses I'd like to see house of mystery figures Cain and able.
                    Heck love to have Elvira but that's stretching it I think.

If it's DC stuff as well,I'd add I.....Vampire,Spawn of Frankenstein and The Three Witches.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

This thread makes me think that a fun (but admittedly far-fetched) FTC wave could be the Creature Commandos.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• madmarva
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jul 7, 2007

They aren't monsters but Unknown Soldier and Warlord would be fun. And All in on DC monsters.

How cool for Halloween 2015 would be I Vampire, Spawn of Frankenstein, Deadman and Swamp Thing.

Cain and Abel and the 3 Witches and also EC's characters would be fun.
                        Last edited by madmarva; Jul 31, '14, 4:53 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Throw in the 7 Soldiers Frankenstein too.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                            Persistent Member
                            • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by madmarva
                            They aren't monsters but Unknown Soldier and Warlord would be fun. And All in on DC monsters.

How cool for Halloween 2015 would be I Vampire, Spawn of Frankenstein, Deadman and Swamp Thing.

Great idea with the Warlord. Would really like to see that.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                              Persistent Member
                              • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              Throw in the 7 Soldiers Frankenstein too.
                              7 Soldiers' Frankenstein had his own Creature Commandos team as well! They were very cool looking group of monsters..

I would love a set of those guys and gals

Comment

• fallensaviour
                                Talkative Member
                                • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by madmarva

If you do unknown, then I want sgt Rock an easy company also g.i. Robot...lol
                                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎