Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever have a psychic feeling that came true?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Magyar
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 17, 2011

Did you ever have a psychic feeling that came true?

Years ago I had the feeling, when I was looking at my mother, that the year I turned 50 everything was going to change and kind of go to hell. Well I turned 50 this year and so far the place I worked part time went out of business, my mother fell a month ago and banged her right leg up and now the rear strut wells on the car are rotting and either I put more money into a 14 year old car or look to replace it - neither of which aren't going to be easy financially. Not in a danger to my self way - I just feel like packing it in, throwing up my hands and saying I give up.

This kind of psychic thing has happened to my mother in the past, last time June of 2001 when she felt something was going to happen that while it wouldn't effect us directly it would change things in the world - then came 9/11 three months later.
  • kerowack
    Career Member
    • Feb 27, 2008

Read the secret. Turn that mojo around!

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

Yep. My gut has led me down many roads over the past 40 years.

Comment

• RobTMego
        Career Member
        • Mar 15, 2013

First off, sorry for all the bad luck at one time that sucks, so sorry to hear about your mom. Yes, I get Gut feelings or foreboding senses ever once in a while, I used to ignore them. But the older I get the less cautious I have become on listening to those feelings and senses!!

Comment

• kerowack
          Career Member
          • Feb 27, 2008

I remember one time I was on a flight and I was just staring out the window. I saw something straight ahead and couldn't take my eyes off it. I pointed it out to the older gentleman sitting next to me and we were guessing what it was. After I guessed, he said, " that's no moon...it's a space station." The guy in front of me argued that it was to big to be a space station, but I had this funny feeling the old man was right....

Comment

• JWLJN
            Veteran Member
            • May 7, 2013

Usually stupid stuff, like walking into Target and thinking "They're going to have _____ figure that I'm looking for." and they do.

It actually happens quite frequently with Target for some reason over any other store, but it's still stupid! :-)

-J\/\/
            http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/JWsWrestlingMemorabilia

Comment

• SentientApe
              Career Member
              • May 1, 2014

I have a strong belief in so-called E.S.P. because my life has been filled with otherwise unexplainable incidents. Yes, many can be chalked up to "coincidence," but not the precognizant dreams; at least, not all of them. I have had far too many to even recall...

The earliest I remember was being inside the head of another person in a very specific setting (the intense, almost otherworldly, sensory details of that dream remain vivid to this day) with my arm around a very attractive brunette -- with mature thoughts of love and relationship and the future -- which were alien to me at my age at the time -- and looking up to see a kid watching me from the back window of a passing car, just before it went around a curve in the road out of sight... a couple of weeks later, while riding in my parents' car during our summer vacation, I suddenly recognized the surrounding woods (in which I had never been before) as being from that recent dream, and turned to look out the rear window just in time to see -- at the moment we passed them -- that exact couple, absolutely identical to my vision (especially the girl, who had been the focus of that dream) in every minute detail, as the guy looked up and we made eye contact just before we went around a curve in the road. You don't have to believe it, the message (whatever that was supposed to be) was intended for me, not for you. Also, maybe for that guy, although I only know what he was thinking BEFORE we made eye contact, and nothing else.

I am not sure if the Matrix-like upload of mastering a manual transmission during my dream counts, but that remains in this column. Perhaps the stupidest one involves the Roseanna Arquette Playboy pictorial, but it was Twilight Zone-worthy, and I choose not to recount it here. As I was typing above, some more examples came to mind but have already escaped before I could jot them down... I probably have forgotten twenty times over the number of instances I could ever hope to recall.
              Last edited by SentientApe; Jul 29, '14, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Splitty
                Career Member
                • Jan 25, 2012

I don't have a clue about the future, but I always have an inexplicable panicky 'KNOWING' when something bad is happening to somebody (or myself) in real time, no matter how far away.
                I knew something major happened when my uncle was killed in a car crash for instance, some world disasters, and countless other lesser things too. It's usually family or self related, although not always, but always bad.
                There's nothing to ever be done, just wait out the reveal and aftermath.

I also have this FREAKISH ability so suddenly jerk my head up, completely out of the blue, and look at the digital clock whenever it's triplicate numbers.
                So like 1:11, 4:44, 2:22, 5:55 etc. I have no interest in the time, I'll just be doin' my thing then "WHAAA????" - look.
                It's WEIRD.
                Last edited by Splitty; Jul 28, '14, 10:47 PM.
                I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎