Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: NECA POTA Taylor

Images
    ^^^ Not sure when these will be in stores. I preordered this and got an email yesterday saying my "order has shipped!"

Images
    I saw Taylor at Newbury Comics yesterday, they were charging $35 (Newbury is usually a little high priced). Nice looking figure, the fabric used for the suit looks like a strange choice, you can see through it a bit, but I still can't wait to pick one up.

Images
    The outfit is the only thing I had some concerns about, not just the fabric, but also the fairly loose design.
    I may have to tweak that a bit...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    Blog Entries
    I found him at Comic store yesterday and brought him to my new home. Overall looks awesome with accessories!!

Like us on Facebook United Mego Collectors
    Follow us Instagram @united.mego.collectors
    Follow us on Twitter @UnitedMego
    New Website Forum United Mego Collectors

How much was he at the store you bought him at?

I see that Spyweb007 seen him priced for $35.00, so I'm wondering if your comic store charged around that amount? I'm asking because I'm just trying to gauge what the comic stores are charging so I might get a rough idea of what the guy around here might be asking for him...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralApeGuy View Post
    I found him at Comic store yesterday and brought him to my new home. Overall looks awesome with accessories!!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apes3978 View Post
    How much was he at the store you bought him at?

I see that Spyweb007 seen him priced for $35.00, so I'm wondering if your comic store charged around that amount? I'm asking because I'm just trying to gauge what the comic stores are charging so I might get a rough idea of what the guy around here might be asking for him...
    No problem, glad to help you out. I found Taylor at Comic shop and bought it for $27.99 His website address is: www.bedrockcity.com The package Taylor is not on that list but it's still at store (on stock)
    Last edited by Mr Mego; Dec 24, '14 at 12:04 AM.

Like us on Facebook United Mego Collectors
    Follow us Instagram @united.mego.collectors
    Follow us on Twitter @UnitedMego
    New Website Forum United Mego Collectors

Images
    My preorder that "has shipped" hasn't actually made any progress other than shipping info received and "ready to be shipped".

My hopes of a Taylor Christmas have been dashed i think.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by piecemaker View Post
    My preorder that "has shipped" hasn't actually made any progress other than shipping info received and "ready to be shipped".

My hopes of a Taylor Christmas have been dashed i think.
    Don't worry. Taylor is known for traveling in time.
    You may get him in time for Christmas (or you may get him a thousand years too late)...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    He is on the move but I'am finding out the cheapest 6.95 shipping through FedEx doesn't get you this.

And when you're anxious to get something it seems like this.

He's hanging out in Quapaw, Oklahoma right now so 3/4 of the trip is complete, a few more days probably with the Christmas traffic.

^^ Hahaha! Mine took 4 DAYS!!! with the Xmas shipping shaft to get from LA to the distribution hub in the Bay Area.

Taylor warped in today via FedEx from a USPS driver (not our regular mailman) who flung the EE box about 8' in front of the door… never rung the bell; just promptly turned and sped off down the street. I ggrrrrr'd at the lamer driver seeing the crushed box in conjunction with my experience that EE doesn't pack with the same care as BBTS.

You'll dig him, better in person than in the promo pics… a great addition to any Ape collection. Thank you NECA; keep 'em comin'!