Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in seeing FTC produce a JSA line of figures?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Battoys
    • Dec 1, 2013

I'd be in for any Golden age figs. Especially the All star Squadron. That covers all the 30's/40's golden age.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Count me in that pre-order if it happens.

Comment

• megalomaniac001
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

H-E-double L YES - please!!!

Comment

• invisiblelad
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 6, 2014

ABOLUTELY YES to FTC JSA figures! Before the FTC re-Mego DC Superheroes, my nephews & I (& neice when she was younger) always got our DC FIX through Mattel's JLU (Justice League Unlimited) & unbelievably they produced EVERY SINGLE card carrying JLU member from the show (many just have split second cameos w/ 0 dialog) & many of whom where classic JSA members! My nephew TONY could name every figure that they released (hero/villains/civilians) by the time he was 3....100s of characters. Then Mattel put out a GOLDEN AGE 3-pack of: Jay Garrick FLASH, Alan Carter GREEN LANTERN & Carter Hall HAWKMAN. So those 3 coupled w/ a "BLACK SIREN" (a made up character once the producers of the show found out they could NOT use the JSA on the toon) figure to stand in as BLACK CANARY (the JLU Black Canary did not resemble her GA JSA appearances as much) & all the other JSA members released as JLU figures, allowed my nephew to have JSA adventures! So I bough a few cheap comic multi-packs that had JSA stories & we would have action figure adventures where the JSA independent from (or teaming up with) JLU, would fight the villains! Now they did not release accurate GA JSA ATOM or SANDMAN so we used either ATOM SMASHER & SAND as stand-ins, but he LOVED the JSA just based on their designs & looks, without ANY knowledge of the JSA. That is GOOD design....if a kid is drawn to these heroes without any knowledge or exposure to them! That being said:

*My Nephew TONY & I would LOVE some FTC JSA figures for sure!
          Last edited by invisiblelad; Jul 25, '14, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• bobws
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 13, 2008

But I already have the JSA. Now a complete Legion of Superheroes in the 70's 80's outfits......
            "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by bobws
              But I already have the JSA. Now a complete Legion of Superheroes in the 70's 80's outfits......
              That would be #1 on my dream list!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎