Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in seeing FTC produce a JSA line of figures?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toystasher
    • Jul 18, 2014

Anyone interested in seeing FTC produce a JSA line of figures?

I would love it if FTC would produce some of the Golden Age DC figures.....Green Lantern, Flash, Sandman,The Spectre, Doctor Fate, etc. Just wondering if others have any interest in such a line. If so, which figures would you like to see made?
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

The line starts behind me. I'd buy the all, even Ma Hunkell and Johnny Thunder and his Thunderbolt. Bring on the Seven Soldiers of Victory, Freedom Fighters and Infinity Inc. and the members of the All-Star Squadron who aren't in the aforementioned groups.

Villains - Bring them on, too: Solomon Grundy, The Thinker, Gambler, Sportsmaster, Huntress, Per Degton, Ultra Humanite, original Harlequin, Wotan, Shade and on and on.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      • Feb 27, 2014

I'd be interested in GA Flash and Green Lantern, but that's about it. In a year's time I would not be surprised to see at least a few of those figures being announced as in the pipeline.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

Absolutely! I'd be all-in for every JSAer---especially Robin, Huntress, and Superman!

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Heck yeah.

Comment

• MegoSupergirl
            • Jul 21, 2014

I'd like to see this, especially a Dr. Fate with yellow helmet and not gold. A Flash, Green Lantern and Atom from the JSA would be great. too.

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

I would. I Love the JSA. I would want a few never made by Mattel, like Star-Spangled Kid and Mr. Terrific.

Comment

• scott metzger
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 9, 2007

Absolutely. They were a major part of the DC universe in the Mego era, teaming up with the League on a yearly basis. I think a lot of the costumes would translate quite well into this style. Heck, there's even some re-use possible; give Supes gray at the temples and some subtle, painted creases in the forehead and you have Earth 2 Supes; you'd be able to re-use the costume with just a slightly altered "S".

They've got the 7" body for the Atom, and Doc Mego has shown that the helmet for Flash is in this style is quite viable. It would also be a great excuse to make some major baddies in the DCU like Vandal Savage and The Shade, both of whom have had a big presence over the years. And, though I know not to get my hopes up, the original Red Tornado would make a good exclusive at one of the e-tailers (even DC Collectibles long ago ruled out the good miss Hunkel as a figure, so I sadly doubt we would ever see her here, either. But I can dream...).

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I'd like a full range of JSA figures, but I'm partial to the unique characters--Dr. Mid-night, Hourman, and Mr. Terrific. I'd expect to see The Spectre & Dr. Fate early-on.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• nubee
                    Career Member
                    • Feb 15, 2010

ABSOLUTELY. I would love to have them all sitting around the table like in the All Star Comics #3.

Originally posted by Toystasher
                    I would love it if FTC would produce some of the Golden Age DC figures.....Green Lantern, Flash, Sandman,The Spectre, Doctor Fate, etc. Just wondering if others have any interest in such a line. If so, which figures would you like to see made?

Comment

• Toystasher
                      • Jul 18, 2014

That's exactly what I was thinking! A round table gathering of The JSA.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                        • Mar 15, 2008

For sure! JSA rules!
                        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• madmarva
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jul 7, 2007

Lasermego (Paul Wasson) makes an excellent JSA table.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

^And even chairs to go with it!

To be fair, Lasermego makes an excellent everything.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Toystasher
                              • Jul 18, 2014

Man, I'm blown away by the creativity of people on this site!!!!!!!!!

I gotta admit I'm hooked.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎