X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny0026
    Year Five!!
    • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    Same here. I do think if FTC announces the regular versions of Shazam, Aquaman or Green Arrow before the Super Powers hit that it will hurt their sales a bit.
    If they did put a normal wave out, of the same figures at the same time -I do not think it would hurt them that much.
    people who want ff and like the look of the sp cards will still grab the ff figures.

Its no secret that ctv will make these same figures without the ff action.
    So IMO might as well just release them both at the same time
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by Vinny0026
      If they did put a normal wave out, of the same figures at the same time -I do not think it would hurt them that much.
      people who want ff and like the look of the sp cards will still grab the ff figures.

Its no secret that ctv will make these same figures without the ff action.
      So IMO might as well just release them both at the same time

The FF figures are all on pre-order at the moment but all 8 won't be released at the exact same time. The regular non FF versions like Superman is coming out very soon.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

We also need a lantern for Hal, which leads to needing an accessory kit for the WGSH like what we have for the Batman 66 figures!
        I think they'd have to give Hal his power battery just as they'd need to give Green Arrow his bow. Even Mattel, cost conscious as they were, gave lanterns to their GL figures, both 6 and 8 inch. Hal requires only a new head and a screen print suit, plus maybe green boots, so even with a battery, I don't think he's as expensive to make as some other figures like Green Arrow. In addition, the battery mold is re-usable if they make a Sinestro or any other Lanterns.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Your comment about accessories in relation to production cost is apt--characters like Green Lantern could afford to have an accessory because fewer costume components. And he is a "new" character.

Even so, I like Player's idea of WGH accessory set-- it would be a good way to get batarangs, a trident, a golden lasso, bracelets, canes, and an umbrella, etc. that FTC may not have wanted to include with their reissues.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
            • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
            The FF figures are all on pre-order at the moment but all 8 won't be released at the exact same time. The regular non FF versions like Superman is coming out very soon.
            You did say a Shazam wave is coming eventually, right?

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 11, 2014

You did say a Shazam wave is coming eventually, right?

Shazam is coming very soon non FF with a Pal! A series may be coming later as well!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎