Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With 8" Wonder Woman figure pre-selling out will there be a WW LINE?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Thanks, Mickey! Will there at least be a Wonder Woman COMIC BOOK line if Lynda Carter TV series is a way off? Will it be anything like Mego 12" Wonder Woman line or NEW?

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Linda Carter TV Wonder Woman? Bring it!

it also wouldn't surprise me if Hot Toys gets in on the action too

Comment

• figureaddicted
        • Jun 29, 2014

Any combination of Diana Prince, Trevor, Aries, Cheetah and Circe would be a fine choice for a WW wave IMO. Hopefully we see something along those lines eventually. Maybe Prince and Trevor would be good in a TV WW wave. And the above mentioned villains would be welcome additions in a comic wave.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by ovenmitt
          Thanks, Mickey! Will there at least be a Wonder Woman COMIC BOOK line if Lynda Carter TV series is a way off? Will it be anything like Mego 12" Wonder Woman line or NEW?
          Originally posted by Teemu
          Linda Carter TV Wonder Woman? Bring it!

it also wouldn't surprise me if Hot Toys gets in on the action too
          If Hot Toys does do a Linda Carter Wonder Woman, that probably means no 12" version from Hot Toys.

Of course there was a Mattel and Hot Toys Christopher Reeves Superman, so what do I know!

Comment

• invisiblelad
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by figureaddicted
            Any combination of Diana Prince, Trevor, Aries, Cheetah and Circe would be a fine choice for a WW wave IMO. Hopefully we see something along those lines eventually. Maybe Prince and Trevor would be good in a TV WW wave. And the above mentioned villains would be welcome additions in a comic wave.
            ^^^ LOVE the way you think! Down the road I would like a cool comic book or superfriends WW too! I NEED at least 2-3 of the original *' "p.j.'s" WW as I LOVED her immensely as a lil boy! But a TV & comic/SF WW would be EPIC! I love all this DC love FTC is putting out! If QC issues dissipate & style become consistent in all the comic/animated type lines...I'll spend THOUSANDS with this company for sure!

I'm worried how Aries would come out....& I've always liked how Dr. Psycho looks & other than Cheetah & Giganta, he was 1 I remembered as a child (who mostly was an avid DC cartoons/Live TV-Movies fan) from my limited exposure to comics growing up! I think Dr. Psycho on a new 5" child body would look AWESOME! But don't get me wrong....if they nailed Ares...I'd LOVE it!

Can anyone tell me about what era/year Dr. CYBER started donning the mask after WW caused her face to get scarred w/ the hot coals! If she fits the time/era of 70s WW....I think she would be a cool mego figure! Any pics of Dr. Cyber guys? (apologize for my lack of comic knowledge....I was a HUGE DC FILMATION & all incarnations of SUPERFRIENDS FAN! Then as an adult got my niece & x2 Nephews into JL & JLU BIG TIME! Spent thousands on a disgustingly HUGE DC JL & JLU collection! WAAAAY to OCD about my JLU collection, need to get rid of my triples & quadruples of some of them!

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

How could I forget Diana Prince? My favorite look for her is the military uniform like on Mego 12" Wonder Woman 1st version and like Lynda Carter wore on ABC World War II WW episodes!

How about ALL FEMALE waves?

UPDATED Wonder Woman
              Diana Prince
              Hippolyta
              Cheetah Classic

WW in Amazon armor
              Artemis
              Circe
              Silver Swan

Golden Age WW
              Dr Cyber
              Giganta
              Modern Cheetah

Comment

• scott metzger
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 9, 2007

I could easily see a Diana Prince in uniform (I'd kind of hope they'd avoid the mod, non-powered civilian look from the period in the 70's where she lost her powers). Steve Trevor would be an obvious choice, and Cheetah gives us another member of the Legion of Doom, so I think she'd be a lock. A non-PJ version of Wonder Woman would be a good bet, as well. And, dreaming off what would likely never happen, an 18" Giganta would make me do the happy dance for hours on end...

Comment

• Toystasher
                  • Jul 18, 2014

It's going to be hard to beat the WW put out by EMCE/Mattel. It's pretty much spot on perfect.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 27, 2011

I'd love a Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 2 pack!

For villains, I'd love to see Ares, Circe, Cheetah and Silver Swan.

Giganta would be really cool as an 18" special order figure.

Deathstroke is a good villain for all of them.

JeffBearCO
                    Last edited by jeffbearco; Jul 22, '14, 1:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎