Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Props to mickeymoosemegos on the SUPER surprise

He called it.
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Yep, he told us about Conan, Tarzan, and Superman waves 1st!

Hey, Mickey, got an encore for us?

Comment

• invisiblelad
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 6, 2014

Thank You mickeymoosemego. It seems that maybe a few posters got you to leave the forums & stop giving some details on future FTC products now? I hope that isn't so! Thanks & I hope you are just taking a few days off! - invisiblelad (I never doubted you! Neither did others, so come back!)

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

No way. I'll be back!

Comment

• invisiblelad
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 6, 2014

Great to hear Mickey!

"Hey Mickey You're So Fine, You're So Fine You Blow My........"--- wait I'm sure you were SICK to DEATH of this 80s staple song, assuming your name is even Mickey for real....& not just a play on Mickey Mouse! < actually that's probably the case....as I'm not truly named: invisiblelad! *-(although I am invisible....& a lad...it's just not my name!)

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
            No way. I'll be back!
            Good to hear!

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by invisiblelad
              Great to hear Mickey!

"Hey Mickey You're So Fine, You're So Fine You Blow My........"--- wait I'm sure you were SICK to DEATH of this 80s staple song, assuming your name is even Mickey for real....& not just a play on Mickey Mouse! < actually that's probably the case....as I'm not truly named: invisiblelad! *-(although I am invisible....& a lad...it's just not my name!)

If this was a contest you would have won! As good as 66 Batman and Robin with the Batcomputer!

I am sitting on a ton of Fun info at this Moment. I have to hold back for short while. I'll try and tease out something if possible though. What's your favorite FTC Figure Line?

Comment

• TomStrong
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2011

If this was a contest you would have won! As good as 66 Batman and Robin with the Batcomputer!

I am sitting on a ton of Fun info at this Moment. I have to hold back for short while. I'll try and tease out something if possible though. What's your favorite FTC Figure Line?
                So far the Batman wave three has been my favorite. I like that they did the vinyl cape on Batman and Alfred is stellar. Its really nice to have a Batgirl that I can afford and get one for my little girl too.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 6, 2014

Yay I WON! lol. I have not bought the Batman 66 TV show stuff yet, as the FTC rep on the phone told me I had some time to get those still, but that The Titans were getting LOW on stock (that was weeks ago tho), So I bought x2 SETS of TEEN TITANS + 1 BATGIRL (RC Batman, RM Robind & Alfred were sold out so I went Ebay to get my x2 FULL SETS of WAVE 3).

So to answer your question, although I haven't bought them yet..... I'd say I'm stoked for the BATMAN 66 series! My first crushes I had were WONDER WOMAN (Lynda Carter), BATGIRL (Yvonne Craig), CATWOMAN (Eartha Kitt & Julie Newmar) & ROBIN (Burt Ward)! So I would bring my mego WW, Robin, CATWOMAN & eventually later Batgirl w/ me to watch re-runs of BATMAN every day & Wonder Woman 1 time weekly!

Answer: Due to nostalgia I LOVE FTC WGH line but I am also HIGHLY anticipating the 66 TV BATMAN line! (so a tie!) If you were going to drop a hint here (or PM) I'd love knowing IF EARTHA KITT Catwoman is definitely planned (or even sculpted?) & if any Catwoman or Batgirl were going to be in Batman 66 wave 3!

Thanks mickey!

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 11, 2014

you sure did and I won't forget it. Okay at this Time no Eartha Kitt. . Batman TV Show Wave 3 and 4 is still being sorted out. Their are some surprises not mentioned in one of the waves that may come earlier than planned. FYI- First series Titans are down to just a very very small number. BATGIRL wave 3 WGSH will be gone in days if not already. Just remember once the 1st wave of TV Show figures are gone they are gone. You may see them on a short Special edition 2-pack, but when FTC gets to Batman or Robin TV show edition again they will be different.

Example: Wave 1 1966 Batman
                    Wave 2 1966 Batman-Bruce Wayne
                    Wave 3 1966 Batman-?
                    Wave 4 1966 Batman-?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Wave 3 Removable Cowl
                      Wave 4 Alfred as Bats

If they want to get a Bat-Variant in every wave, another would be the screen test West
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

you sure did and I won't forget it. Okay at this Time no Eartha Kitt. . Batman TV Show Wave 3 and 4 is still being sorted out. Their are some surprises not mentioned in one of the waves that may come earlier than planned. FYI- First series Titans are down to just a very very small number. BATGIRL wave 3 WGSH will be gone in days if not already. Just remember once the 1st wave of TV Show figures are gone they are gone. You may see them on a short Special edition 2-pack, but when FTC gets to Batman or Robin TV show edition again they will be different.

Example: Wave 1 1966 Batman
                        Wave 2 1966 Batman-Bruce Wayne
                        Wave 3 1966 Batman-?
                        Wave 4 1966 Batman-?
                        Thanks Mickey, honestly surprised Batgirl and Teen Titans haven't sold out already.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 28, 2006

What's your favorite FTC Figure Line?
                          Currently I'm going to say 66 Batman but have always liked the western heros.
                          So looking forward to a shame figure for sure.
                          I would also love to see more western figures put out!!!
                          Also some western accesories such as ;
                          White cowboy boots
                          White Earp double holster
                          Brown and black hats in buffalo bills style
                          White tall pirate boots Blackbeard style

Really looking forward to all the new product and not looking forward to being broke for the next year...lol
                          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎