X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rjm118
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 25, 2012

WALKING DEAD!!!

There has to be a market for these in 8 inch format.

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

Zoinks? Will you tell for a Scooby Snack? 2 Scooby Snacks? 3...just kidding! Thanks, Mickey, as usual!

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

As I posted before their are now some great Idea guys in and around FTC-(I know one very very well!-) so you can expect all kinds of items you wanted and in ways you've always wanted them too.

Comment

• mego
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 16, 2012

What's the word on future KISS figures? Announcement coming soon perhaps?

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by mego
            What's the word on future KISS figures? Announcement coming soon perhaps?
            I wonder if they will do a set in the new Football gear? That would be pretty cool

Comment

• madmarva
              Talkative Member
              • Jul 7, 2007

Mego NFL and college football figures would be cool. Hulk bodies for linemen and regular bodies for backs. Figures could be sold with generic Caucasian and African American heads and set of numeral decals so the buyer could affix any number on the jersey.

Star players could be made individually. Mascot figures could also be made.
              Last edited by madmarva; Aug 12, '14, 2:58 PM.

Comment

• nubee
                Career Member
                • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                As I posted before their are now some great Idea guys in and around FTC-(I know one very very well!-) so you can expect all kinds of items you wanted and in ways you've always wanted them too.

This may sound crazy...how about Archie and the gang. I always wanted Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Big Moose, Mr. Weatherbee, Reggie, Pureheart, Captain Hero etc...

Comment

• TRDouble
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by nubee
                  This may sound crazy...how about Archie and the gang. I always wanted Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Big Moose, Mr. Weatherbee, Reggie, Pureheart, Captain Hero etc...
                  I have wanted Archie figures for a long, long time, but I don't know if they work in the Mego-style for me, even though the era is correct.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

I was just looking at amok times web page and they are saying super girl will arrive 9/1.

Comment

• cjefferys
                      Duke of Gloat
                      • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by TRDouble
                      I have wanted Archie figures for a long, long time, but I don't know if they work in the Mego-style for me, even though the era is correct.
                      Marx made 9 1/2" Archie figures back in 1975 and the head sculpts looked really good (the only negative is that they used Mattel Sunshine Family bodies, I think). Archies on Mego style bodies with head sculpts as good or better than the Marx ones could be a winner.

Comment

• willykfg
                        Museum Patron
                        • Apr 24, 2010

I think Archie figures may be a problem considering the Archie death story line...unless they make Archie zombie figures!!

Comment

• Wasimhosen
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 23, 2011

That story is of an alternate Earth. The real Archie is still loving life with 2 hotties fighting over him. Afterlife with Archie has been surprisingly good. Really pushing the boundaries of what an Archie comic can be. Can't wait for the Sabrina series coming this fall.
                          Originally posted by willykfg
                          I think Archie figures may be a problem considering the Archie death story line...unless they make Archie zombie figures!!

Comment

• Nightwing1589
                            • Sep 1, 2014

Mickey, I know you're sworn to secrecy but can you give me the slightest indication that Jonny Quest figures are a possibility from FTC?

Comment

• rlkrefft
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 14, 2010

I am curious to know why Boxer Batman and Riddler had red gloves instead of the purple ones shown in all the photos? The purple gloves were what they wore on the show. Also Batman doesn't include his regular gloves either, just the boxing gloves. On the episode the regular gloves are clearly seen sticking out from the back of the boxer gloves, and in the prototypes, he had the regular gloves. Also missing is the advertised towel that was suppose to come with him. Why were these two figures so different in the final production run? When we pre-order we expect to get what is shown, and if things change it is usually for the better, not missing stuff. Still love these figures, but kind of concerned how the future ones will be handled. It's a bit disappointing when wave 1 was so darn perfect...at least all mine were.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ The description at CTVT even says purple boxing gloves in both figure's descriptions. And the towel in Batman's.
                                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎