Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BATMAN Classic TV Series Batgirl Cycle / Bike: CAH & PH scaled; Imagine an 8” scale?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

BATMAN Classic TV Series Batgirl Cycle / Bike: CAH & PH scaled; Imagine an 8” scale?

Batman Automobilia No. 33 : EAGLEMOSS 1:43 Scale; die-cast metal vehicle.
    I just picked up this vehicle and I absolutely LOVE it!!!
    My guess is this cycle is best in-line with the Comic Action Heroes / Pocket Heroes microverse ratio.

Magazine artwork:

The backdrop packaging reminds me somewhat of a carded Batmobile / Batcycle / Batcopter from the 8” line.

This version is a bit bigger than the Hot Wheels 1:50 Scale Batgirl Cycle from the previously-released Bat-Vehicle 3-pack.

…and wouldn’t it be great if the TV cycle were somehow created for the 8” line? Comparable to the Mego Batcycle?

I am imagining the Batbike alongside The Toyroom’s “Batgirl/Barbara Gordon's Changing Room Playset”:

Finished and NOW AVAILABLE! The exterior.... Open the playset to reveal Barbara Gordon's bedroom..... The control panel to the Secret Changing Room.... The Secret Wall revealed! Inside the Secret Changing Room....Complete with Batcycle Hideaway (Please excuse the Batgirl figure...she's several

and the Figures Toy Company yet-to-be released Yvonne Craig-likeness tv Batgirl…. Dream, dream, dream…

(I love mikeoz ‘s work here!)

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎