Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harbingerboy
    Career Member
    • Jun 18, 2007

The Cultists each come with green face masks, and the Kickstarter exclusive High Priest comes with a translucent green face mask.

And if you're planning on summoning Him yourself, well here ya go.

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

What does it say about me that I mainly want the Professor figure?
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

They're awesome. I'd been following the progress of the Kickstarter campaign, and the end result was fantastic.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• MEGOMAN
          Defender of the Megoverse
          • Dec 30, 2008

I received mine yesterday! These figures blow away the Reaction line. No offense to the the Reaction Aliens figures at all. They turned out really great. But everything else in the Reaction line does not stand up next to the Cthulhu figures. I know Warpo plans to do more so I really hope they keep up the fantastic work!

Comment

• Toy Timelord
            Banned
            • Aug 4, 2014

Megoman, the Universal Monsters are great. Get a Mummy or Creature in hand.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

Really love these.
              I was late to the party, and couldn't register anymore to be part of the kickstarter program.

I definitely want a couple of these, the figures and card art are fantastic! I'll be on the hunt for them...
              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 14, 2012

I love these figures. I got the main four figures, the two stretch goal figures, and a set of four extra "Deep Ones." Now that I have the figures, I wish I would have ordered extra Cultists as well. I'll probably pick some more Cultists up whenever these go on sale at retail. The sculpts and paint jobs kind of blow the ReAction figures away, while still retaining the retro charm that the ReAction figures have. I can't wait to see what Warpo comes out with next.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                  Wake Up Heavy
                  • Jan 31, 2010

Awesome stuff!
                  Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by Falstaff13
                    What does it say about me that I mainly want the Professor figure?
                    The Prof is awesome! His accessories might seem tricky at first, but the idol does actually fit in his right hand just as perfectly as the revolver fits in his left. Took me a minute to figure that out. I do hope we get the Author next time. Maybe an Inspector, an Alchemist and a plucky young Graduate too. I feel like the Professor needs a whole crew of butt kicking academic types. Have them go up against against Nyarlathotep or a Necromancer. Idk, but I'm excited to see more original, amalgam characters from WARPO. I'm really getting ahead of myself, but I'd probably pledge for a deranged Sea Captain at this point.

Also, turns out I've got a couple extra army builders if anyone is interested (Cultist & Deep One), will trade for Cthulhu Spawns or the BONUS IDOL (trade or buy - how did I not know about this thing before??). PM if interested!

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                      Banned
                      • Aug 4, 2014

I'm sold.

Comment

• Falstaff13
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
                        The Prof is awesome! His accessories might seem tricky at first, but the idol does actually fit in his right hand just as perfectly as the revolver fits in his left. Took me a minute to figure that out. I do hope we get the Author next time. Maybe an Inspector, an Alchemist and a plucky young Graduate too. I feel like the Professor needs a whole crew of butt kicking academic types. Have them go up against against Nyarlathotep or a Necromancer. Idk, but I'm excited to see more original, amalgam characters from WARPO. I'm really getting ahead of myself, but I'd probably pledge for a deranged Sea Captain at this point.

Also, turns out I've got a couple extra army builders if anyone is interested (Cultist & Deep One), will trade for Cthulhu Spawns or the BONUS IDOL (trade or buy - how did I not know about this thing before??). PM if interested!
                        Yeah--I definitely want to pick him up, and the Author would be awesome.
                        Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                        Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                          Career Member
                          • Jun 18, 2007

I wish WARPO could try their hand at a retro D&D line, I feel like they could do it justice like no one else in the market rn. Darn Hasbro...

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Harbingerboy
                            I wish WARPO could try their hand at a retro D&D line
                            Totally! I'd love retro D&D figures based on the LJN line.
                            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

These are superb--I need to track down a set.

HB--what do you mean by retail variants? I like the High Priest, too.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• bgiles73
                                Veteran Member
                                • Apr 14, 2010

D&D would be cool but a Conan the Barbarian line would complement the pulp genre. HP Lovecraft and Robert E Howard both contributed to pulp literature. I would like something that followed the visual look of the Marvel comics classic!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎