Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Type 2 Mad Monsters Frankenstein Have Different Boots?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Does anyone have pix of the unique sculpted hands of Mego T2 monsters? They're not even in the Galleries--only standard T2 hands in glow plastic.
    There is a pic in the accessory check.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• josephcardone
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 10, 2010

You know what - it is difficult to show in a picture! They really are very different. I just looked at the accessory check and it is tough to see the difference too.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by josephcardone
        You know what - it is difficult to show in a picture!
        Yep! I remember I had a heck of a time trying to get those pics to turn out for the accessory check. I ended up putting the figures on my scanner. They are very different in person.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎