sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

The Eagle Has Landed!!!

Just got the reels and transfers...

WOW!!!!

THANKS A MILLION...IT WAS A BLAST WATCHING THEM AGAIN AFTER PRACTICALLY DECADES!!!

First...the family footage, wow...it's my very young mom and dad...carrying my infant self through Playland in San Francisco, wow. They are riding the rollercoaster. In later footage, my dad in his shades, joking around. Then after that, I'm a little older, I'm with my little sister, and we are pulling a cart full of rocks, lol.

Thank you so much, bittersweet to see this, as my dad is deceased...and mom has dementia, but it was really awesome to see again...can't wait for my sister to see it later in the evening.

The early 80s footage...shooting those short action-adventure movie, Agent from WORM, hilarious, lol. Man, it was actually not bad...even featuring a Trans Am crash...and breaking its windshield (it was cracked, so my bud was going to replace it anyway, lol). Man, all my buds who participated are going to love it, lol. Had forgotten about my clay stop-motion animation, that was awesome too see again...not bad either, lol.

Having a Good Time...I was just with him (the star, lol) watching the Warriors play on Saturday...he's going to extra love it, lol...

The Biker was the weakest entry, and yes, dark, my fault...but I can still mess around with it...ha...

I might individually feature them...or tie them up all together...and make a longer movie out if it...will be nice to videotape present day footage with my friends too...it could be a very cool feature, except for the family footage, the rest should have rock music soundtracks, lol.

Again, thank you so much...I can't wait to go straight into post production.

Will definitely start prepping the other reels too...stay tuned...

Hector

P.S. Guys, I highly recommend Chad's services, cheapest prices around...and his transfers are really clean...great stuff...I'm sending him some more for sure.
        Last edited by Hector; May 22, '17, 9:27 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• noelani72
          27inaleon
          • Jun 25, 2002

that is so awesome to hear! Glad you love them.
          The process is used by the MPAA - it's that good...and I have it and I really hope my small business does well.
          Maybe folks can bring reels to MegoMeet of their Super8 or 8mm film stock and get on my schedule.
          My next couple weeks are booked solid, I'll be taking a two week hiatus due to MegoMeet and then a Family ReUnion trip the following week...then I can get back at it full steam.

Thanks so much Hector for letting me brighten your day. Your Family and Friends will greatly appreciate it too.

www.super8again.com

or follow me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Super8Again

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I bookmarked your website and Facebook...good stuff.

Hey, you posted footage of my mom and dad riding the rollercoaster at San Francisco's Playland...I was a few months old, man...time is nothing but a moment...

Thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎