Thread: My megomeet recap.

Images

Bat My megomeet recap.

I would like to say this has been my best megomeet so far. I reeally enjoyed meeting some new people fleshboy (rob ) and johnny from canada. Damn weres my captain america shield ? ( an inside joke ) rob is a great guy and i really enjoyed alking to him during the meet and after the meet at the hampton inn sunday morning. Johnny is a really great guy who before the meet i was looking forward to the most. He is a kind passionate fun guy. He loves megos and is down to earth even though he starred in movies. I was expecting someone a bit more into themselves but he was the total opposite . Im glad he finally made it and came to teh races. Pgwyn is another guy who is really cool and im glad i finally put the face to the name. Kevin fiore is a guy who has come to a few megomeets but this is teh first time i atually figured out who he was another down to earth guy. Scott brown who i have talked to over the phone and his family were super cool. I am glad we are friends.fred who i had the pleasure of bringing was another mcronaughts guy who is cool and knows his stuff. He also makes some awesome custom stuff. There are so many others like godzilla i finally put the anme to aface. I have not met a bad person at megomeet yet. I am sorry if i forgot anybody but my mind was a bit preoccupied. I loved seeing some old friends return like hulk art and rose , scott adams and some others i am forgetting im sure. The old friends who continue coming every year tom ,berto, steve moore , derek, scott a and his son, scott random axe, brian , chuck, sean and chad , lee (who kept bumping into me , very suspicious ) another inside joke . Toyman chris and his wife stacey , ray and collette and thier kids.DAVID LEE AND HIS FATHER AND TREKMAN ANTHONY AND HIS FAMILY . DAVID LOCKWOOD AND BOB AND MANY OTHERS. I piked up a boxed huilk from berto the tonto and lone ranger from scott a and a mint farrah from scott brown and A ROSCOE FROM ANTHONY AND A RUDY WELLS FROM ANTHONY.a few other odds and ends from others just parts. I miised amy this year. Hopefully she comes back next year. I am sorry if i forgot anybody but i can not say this enough its not about the megos at the show or what you pick up its the people thats why its called mego meet . Its about teh friends and everybody truly is great . Sorry for the3 long recap. I know i forgot lots of peple but i love you all brotehrs and sisters. Mike
    Last edited by batmanmc; Jun 13, '14 at 11:26 AM.

Images
    Glad you were there this year Mike, and seeing Rick again was great. Sorry for all your transportation issues, but despite what must have been a very frustrating situation, you rolled with it with a smile on your face, even making sure the Races went on as planned. Thanks so much for the keychains, they were awesome and beyond generous. Seeing your table first when I walk into the dealer room always makes me happy.

See you next year Mike!! yes, I had a great time getting deals at your table and just hanging out. Fingers crossed next year you have no car troubles

Images
    Always great seeing and talking to you Mike.

Images
    It was great to meet you too Mike! You are a wonderful guy.
    I loved watching you run the batmobile races for the kids!
    Thanks for the keychains and emblems also.

Images
    I'd like to add my thanks for the key chains as well!! My son and I love them!!

Images
    Yes the key chains have been fabulous over the years!
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living