Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I love the addition of the IG heads--the pale eyes can easily be customized.

I'd like to see them reproduce the bubble-cut (Catwoman/Uhura) in various colors as well.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by jwyblejr
      I'm guessing they aren't selling Speedy and Kid Flash this way because of their masks?
      I was really hoping they'd offer Speedy in various hair colors--several side-kicks can be made using that sculpt.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Yeah I can now make the Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman:
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Mego Milk
          Right when I find my stash of Lion Rock figures!

No guarantees, but I sure hope we get some LOSH, both FTC and customs.

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by Mego Milk
            WOW. I missed that one. That's a great addition.

I did see the female Teen body is not articulated...and that makes no sense.They could have replicated a Wee-Win Bible female, but I guess they chose not to because the Bible female heads have neckplugs,(like Mego males), where Mego female bodies have plastic neck pins.

That's really unfortunate. If someone else comes up with an articulated 6-inch female, they're going to get all da business.

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

Finally a new Phoenix head.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• VintageMike
                Permanent Member
                • Dec 16, 2004

With that IG head now a proper fierce looking Valkyrie can be made!

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

I wonder why the 4 pack of IG is a dollar more than ordering them individually?
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                    Banned
                    • Aug 4, 2014

I finally got a set of Titans in trade. I can't wait for series 2, and hope they give us the Legion!

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

I personally loved their efforts on the Titans. I really liked they inverted the vinyl coloring and gave Kid-Flash flesh tone vinyl and painted the mask. To me, that registers better than the original. I have a set of the originals and I think these were pretty darn close. That and they upgraded the packaging and graphics which I never liked on Mego's installment. I'm ubber curious to see the scale changes. That's the great mystery for me.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 29, 2007

^^^ Tom, I believe their "Teen" body would be the body used in their KISS 8" figures... It is also the body used in Korak (Tarzan's sidekick)...^^^

Comment

• captact
                          King of Super Queens!
                          • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                          ^^^ Tom, I believe their "Teen" body would be the body used in their KISS 8" figures... It is also the body used in Korak (Tarzan's sidekick)...^^^
                          nope,..i bought their Teen Bodies and are the same size as the Lion Rock bodies,...only slightly smaller.

As for the IG head,...it doesnt work,...i bought one a week ago,...perfect, soft and pliable,..by the time i finally got her a Mego body and original IG outfit,..the head shrunk and now is hard as a rock and wont even fit through the neck peg....TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.
                          Last edited by captact; Jan 27, '15, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by captact
                            nope,..i bought their Teen Bodies and are the same size as the Lion Rock bodies,...only slightly smaller.

As for the IG head,...it doesnt work,...i bought one a week ago,...perfect, soft and pliable,..by the time i finally got her a Mego body and original IG outfit,..the head shrunk and now is hard as a rock and wont even fit through the neck peg....TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.
                            Wait, I was planning on getting some female heads & this is disheartening. I don't know anything about customizing, but is this even a phenomenon that has been reported before? Why or how did the head just shrinkon it's own? Does It have something to do w/ the head hitting the air suddenly after being sealed in it's little plastic bag? Thanks 4 any info guys!

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                              Banned
                              • Aug 4, 2014

Ehh, I liked the Vintage KF head. The decision to use yellow helped save Wally from Zombification.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎